Report 16 years ago
I don't know. Maybe he'll say it was another hacker

Phil
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am very confused. I reread the thread which he started about picture codes. The funny thing is that he kept on using the excuse that he was an 11 year old kid to explain his behaviour. I along with perhaps a few other people who wrote on that thread probably believed him as well.
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Sean2004
well, iam still a teen but not relly, iam 18

Big difference between 18 and 11.

Phil
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well he behaves more like an 11 year old than an 18 year old.
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
True. But I don't think he is 11.

Phil
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
who is sean?
He is an annoying tosser from the U.S.A. Who goes by the ID Sean2004.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If he was 11, why would an 11 year old come on this website anyway, unless he was a little brother of someone who already goes on (I kind of doubt it). An 11 year old would probably not go on a website entitled UK-learning forums, would one, cos one would be out there playing.
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When I was 11, I was dying for my first kiss off this really cute boy in the year above with dreamy brown eyes.

However, againist my darling Expression he is dog poo.
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
He appears to have stopped posting now...well, not under that name anyhow...
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Be glad.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yippee
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hip Hip Hurray

Hip Hip Hurray

Hip Hip Hurray
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And one for luck?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hip Hip Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Sean2004
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Hip Hip Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sean2004)
More highly constructive posting from our good American friend Sean - it's a good job we know that Cricket (also American for those who didn't know) has some valuable things to say, otherwise we'd be tarring him with the same brush.
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
it's a good job we know that Cricket (also American for those who didn't know) has some valuable things to say, otherwise we'd be tarring him with the same brush.
Ahh, that's sweet!! And thanx for feeling that way.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
If he was 11, why would an 11 year old come on this website anyway, unless he was a little brother of someone who already goes on (I kind of doubt it). An 11 year old would probably not go on a website entitled UK-learning forums, would one, cos one would be out there playing.
Why would an American want to come on UK-learning?
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You know, that is a very good question, and I have asked myself that plenty of times, and the only answer I have come up with is I found myself here while searching the internet. I read a few posts, posted unregistered a few times, and then I was hooked. And so it doesn't matter where I live, I'm just talking to other people. It doesn't matter that you live there and I live here, as long as we get along fine, that's all that matters.
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cricket)
You know, that is a very good question, and I have asked myself that plenty of times, and the only answer I have come up with is I found myself here while searching the internet. I read a few posts, posted unregistered a few times, and then I was hooked. And so it doesn't matter where I live, I'm just talking to other people. It doesn't matter that you live there and I live here, as long as we get along fine, that's all that matters.
i am from the US too and thats the exaCT SAME THING THAT HAPPENED..i posted a lot as unregistered but i just got hooked after that and became a member and now i know i always have something to do...although i don't understand all of ur tests and things that go on over there..

CR
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
34.14%
No (519)
65.86%

Watched Threads