Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'll be sitting the LNAT in about a month and I'm trying to find a book that will prepare me for it. I have found loads online and obviously can't buy them all so can someone recommend a book that they found to be really helpful? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  122.1 KB
    Just recently bought this for my LNAT in December as I heard lots of great reviews, it is getting delievered between Monday and Wednesday so I can send you some of the pages of you'd like to see what it includes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rowe.olivia)
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  122.1 KB
    Just recently bought this for my LNAT in December as I heard lots of great reviews, it is getting delievered between Monday and Wednesday so I can send you some of the pages of you'd like to see what it includes?
    That would be great thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Took the LNAT last year and honestly don't waste your money on books becasue the questions are not the type that you can learn. Take a few practice tests online to get to grips with the format and consider a few essay ideas if you are looking to prepare.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.