The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by muchensmile
Is it just me or does UCAS Track not update interview status for Kings?

My track also didn't update :wink:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hi guys! can anyone confirm with me again if i reschedule my interview and i tell them frankly its because I've another interview which i cant reschedule (because its confirmed), will that affect my application? will they think I'm somehow not sincere in getting into kings? thank you!
Will the interviewers sit there quietly during the MMI? or can they engage with the candidate?
Original post by yasaminO_o
Thing is I was thinking of heels but then the only ones I have that go with the trousers are like 4 inch black courts, and I can be quite clumsy so I'd rather not fall over on my way there or even during the interview :lol:

It's 15th at 2:15

Exact same time and date as me :smile:
Original post by blxckatoro
Exact same time and date as me :smile:

Ah sweet I guess I'll see you there then!
My interview is on the 16th and I've been looking round to find out more about the MMI but I can't find anything. Does anyone know how many stations, how long they last for, what they might ask etc?
Reply 506
I haven't heard anything from King's yet...should i be worried, cuz they did message me asking for a copy of my indefinite leave to remain in UK but they didn't confirm that they received the photo....
I got this message back from King's: 'we do not accept results sheets as proof of grades, you will need to upload all your GCSE certificates'. What distinguishes between a result sheet and a certificate? The scan I sent in was of the certificate my school gave back to me, with the exam board logo, etc.

Also, anyone got an interview for the 21st? Mine's at 9:15 :frown:
Original post by KappaDan
I got this message back from King's: 'we do not accept results sheets as proof of grades, you will need to upload all your GCSE certificates'. What distinguishes between a result sheet and a certificate? The scan I sent in was of the certificate my school gave back to me, with the exam board logo, etc.

Hey I think the certificates are something that you'll need to get from your Exams' office; it's definitely not the results sheet we got on results day. I also have my interview on the 21st but not at 9:15 :smile:

When abouts did you send off your application? (september...october?)
Thanks for the quick reply, you BEAST. I sent in the certificates the exam office gave me, lol, and I still got that back. No idea why. C'est la vie. I guess, begrudgingly, I'll reply asking them what they mean lol.
Also, not 9:15? I envy you.
Thanks for the quick reply, you BEAST. I sent in the certificates the exam office gave me, lol, and I still got that back. No idea why. C'est la vie. I guess, begrudgingly, I'll reply asking them what they mean lol.
Also, not 9:15? I envy you.

Oh really? Dang then yeah you better ask them XD And yeah haha good luck with it xD

Btw, did you also get a form about criminal convictions or something? I'm guessing if don't have any we just ignore that right >.>?
Yeah I got the form, I opened it and it says something along the lines of ignoring unless you naughty.
Also whilst I've your attention, how the bloody hell do I get myself a profile picture?
Original post by kappadan
yeah i got the form, i opened it and it says something along the lines of ignoring unless you naughty.
Also whilst i've your attention, how the bloody hell do i get myself a profile picture?

never mind, figured it out. I am a tech god.
Original post by Don Pedro K.
Nice! I guess fur the role as play just imagine how you would respond in different situations (like go through them in your head)? That's what I do at least xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, how do you there will be role play?? is there something that tells us the stations that will be there?
Original post by nerdygeek101
Hi, how do you there will be role play?? is there something that tells us the stations that will be there?

I think it's something that we can expect to happen in general for MMI interviews; kinda like how ethical scenarios are standard also :smile: Ask @The Medic Portal :biggrin:
Original post by Don Pedro K.
I think it's something that we can expect to happen in general for MMI interviews; kinda like how ethical scenarios are standard also :smile: Ask @The Medic Portal :biggrin:

okay! have you had any interviews yet?/
Original post by nerdygeek101
okay! have you had any interviews yet?/

Nope, got my King's one on the 21st of January and Birmingham on the 4th of February!
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how many stations at at the KCL MMI interview?
Any ideas what the stations could be? :s-smilie:
I've got my interview coming up next week and I'm still not sure of what I would expect!

Thanks
Original post by happydays507
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how many stations at at the KCL MMI interview?
Any ideas what the stations could be? :s-smilie:
I've got my interview coming up next week and I'm still not sure of what I would expect!

Thanks

Is it not all detailed in the document attached to the invitation?
Apparently there's always an ethics scenario, a role playing scenario, and also an area where they go through your personal statement. Take this with a grain of salt though, read the document :P

Latest