The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Any grads who have applied to A100 still waiting to hear back from King's????
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 701
Hey, what do you mean the 18th, 18th of january or december ?
Original post by thechemistress
(Going to refer to the 7 different stations as numbers to make it easier to explain xD )
Stations 1, 5, 6, 7 were really good. Station 4 was good. Stations 2 and 3 were okay, but station 3 was worse than station 2 xD I'll just have to see how I do (i.e whether I get an offer or not) around the 18th xD really hope I get in! When are your B'ham + King's interviews? Have you heard back from any of your other unis? :h:
Preparing for my interview and found these vids here useful. Hope it helps others
Original post by Jack354
Anyone know which month interview invites have got up to?

Mines in Jan dont know how far theve got but not much i guess
Haha, I 100% agree with your second paragraph. I was so nervous for my first interview and it didn't go as well as it could have but I kinda went into King's slightly more confident and it went a lot better :biggrin:
Where was your first interview? :h:

Yeah, same here. Hahaha! It was the unknown of it all. My first was HYMS. You?
Original post by blxckatoro
Had mine at the exact same time, only black guy, how did you find it?

Yesterday? Are you Josh?

I think it went okay, but having 24 hours to reflect is making me wondering whether I am just being naive thinking that...! How about you?
Reply 706
They ask you to upload scans of your certificates, is this after the interview or before?
Original post by jeahongshin
They ask you to upload scans of your certificates, is this after the interview or before?

before

Hey!
I think I was in your group! (red) How did you find it? I think some of the stations were really off-putting and strange (I have a specific one in mind)
Original post by happydays507
Hey!
I think I was in your group! (red) How did you find it? I think some of the stations were really off-putting and strange (I have a specific one in mind)

Haha yeah, I know which station you mean. That really freaked me out :tongue:
Original post by Lozzie97
Yeah, same here. Hahaha! It was the unknown of it all. My first was HYMS. You?

My first was Birmingham :biggrin:

Ooh hey, are you the guy that was at B'ham on the same day as me? We've applied to a lot of the same unis haha XD
Reply 711
Hi! Is anyone here still waiting for a reply from King's? I still haven't heard back from them whether I've got an interview or a rejection and I'm starting to really worry now especially cos I know my ukcat is low.. :frown:

My stats are:
GCSE: 11 A*s 1 A
AS levels: AAAA
A2 predictions: A*A*A*A*
Ukcat: 632.5
Did the 3 colour groups still have the same questions?
Original post by Lozzie97
Yesterday? Are you Josh?

I think it went okay, but having 24 hours to reflect is making me wondering whether I am just being naive thinking that...! How about you?

Yeah oluwamosope/josh 😂 Yeah I think it went okay but the more i think about it the worse it went :smile:
Original post by happydays507
Hey!

I was in the red group too haha I think I know which one you're talking about but we can't talk about it here PM?
My first was Birmingham :biggrin:

Ooh hey, are you the guy that was at B'ham on the same day as me? We've applied to a lot of the same unis haha XD

Its a small world haha, had no idea you applied kings too
How important are gcse's when appyling for medicine?
Original post by Gilezzz
How important are gcse's when appyling for medicine?

It will depend on which university, some medical schools require several A*s at GCSE. It's important to do well mainly in the sciences, English, and maths however.
Original post by RDB1826
It will depend on which university, some medical schools require several A*s at GCSE. It's important to do well mainly in the sciences, English, and maths however.

What is you don't do well for your gcses but do well for a-levels?
Yeah oluwamosope/josh 😂 Yeah I think it went okay but the more i think about it the worse it went :smile:

I remember you. Hahaha! I was the northerner in your group. (Actually live more Midlands but hey-ho!) Hair in a bun. Green dress.

Yeah, I feel exactly the same. I thought at the time that it went well and now I'm beginning to doubt that!

Latest