The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gkallikas
Me neither! King's is killing me with this " March 31st at the latest" business!

Unfortunately, yes... They said my IGCSE performance was below avegare for their cohort which is totally understandable. I turned into a hermit for a few days after that email but I think I needed that kick in the ass to not take these things so personally.

Where else have you interviewed?

Right?? I just want to know now :lol:

Yeah. I know what you mean :/ Getting rejected really tore me up, I wasn't prepared for how upset I would be about it. Seriously considered withdrawing from all my options and reapplying next year but then I realised I was being stupid :tongue:

Nottingham and Birmingham :smile: How about you??
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by thechemistress
Right?? I just want to know now :lol:

Yeah. I know what you mean :/ Getting rejected really tore me up, I wasn't prepared for how upset I would be about it. Seriously considered withdrawing from all my options and reapplying next year but then I realised I was being stupid :tongue:

Nottingham and Birmingham :smile: How about you??

Nowhere yet, but I have an invite from Queen Mary's on the 27th of January and I'm waiting on Imperial to invite/reject me.

At least you're done travelling places and going through interviews! Only the (painfully long) waiting part of the game left for you!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by gkallikas
Nowhere yet, but I have an invite from Queen Mary's on the 27th of January and I'm waiting on Imperial to invite/reject me.

At least you're done travelling places and going through interviews! Only the (painfully long) waiting part of the game left for you!

Haha, you went for a lot of London universities :lol: Good luck with Barts + ICL :h:

Yeah, thank gosh XD I've actually spent a ton of money travelling to places for interviews, close to £200/£250 D:
Haha, you went for a lot of London universities :lol: Good luck with Barts + ICL :h:

Yeah, thank gosh XD I've actually spent a ton of money travelling to places for interviews, close to £200/£250 D:

Thank you so much! Yeah that bill can climb up really high if you're from overseas, like me. Good luck to you too!
Anyone else worried having not received an interview yet?
Has anyone got an offer yet?
Reply 766
Original post by Jack354
Anyone else worried having not received an interview yet?

Meeee
Original post by hopefulmedic97

Nope, they said that nobody was going to hear before Christmas :cry2:
Reply 768
Original post by hopefulmedic97

Unfortunately nothing so far :frown:
Nope, they said that nobody was going to hear before Christmas :cry2:

Original post by uwaseem
Unfortunately nothing so far :frown:

Aww oh well at least it's not just me then. thanks guys
Hey guys! for those who haven't gotten interviews, good luck! dont worry too much! and to those who haven't gotten interview invitation and those who had done their interview, how are u guys preparing for the interview? any tips? I'm totally clueless here! only been reading isc interview book and watch youtube videos 😐 can anyone advise? thanks!
Original post by koh.s.p96
Hey guys! for those who haven't gotten interviews, good luck! dont worry too much! and to those who haven't gotten interview invitation and those who had done their interview, how are u guys preparing for the interview? any tips? I'm totally clueless here! only been reading isc interview book and watch youtube videos 😐 can anyone advise? thanks!

I have been on two courses so far. SupportingYourFuture and MedICU, I dont know if there still going on. I suggest medic portal website, they have a handy question bank with a guide for the answers especially for ethics.
(edited 8 years ago)
To those who have had their interview- I'm not gonna ask you for details.

But I have one question:

What resources did you use that you found actually helped you on the day?
Original post by DoctorPles
To those who have had their interview- I'm not gonna ask you for details.

But I have one question:

What resources did you use that you found actually helped you on the day?

ISC interview book. That book is perfect XD

Bedtime reading sorted, ta

Very useful certainly but some of the answers were insane :colondollar: or was it just me ahaha
Original post by genevievelaw
Very useful certainly but some of the answers were insane :colondollar: or was it just me ahaha

Haha I know what you mean XD some of the answers were these super long monologues which I'm pretty sure nobody could come up with on the spot :lol: And then some of them were just weird XD

Thanks, please could I pm you
Haha I know what you mean XD some of the answers were these super long monologues which I'm pretty sure nobody could come up with on the spot :lol: And then some of them were just weird XD

I liked the one that was selling italian gourmet food online :laugh: plus yeah they were often so long..

Latest