The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yoyo.sat
People that got offers, congratulations! I just wanted to ask, when you did the interview how did you feel about it? Because the pattern I'm seeing is that people who think they did well get rejected and people that think they messed it up get accepted..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it went okay lol but I thought that with Birmingham and got rejected. You can't tell really but I felt that I built a better rapport with some of my interviewers at King's
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by coffeelover345
I actually enjoyed most of my interview (even had fun at times) and thought that some stations went well for me :smile: however, I am pretty sure that I messed up one of my stations and actually was thinking that this could make my interview score low enough to get rejected.. Anyways I was pleasantly surprised when I learned that I got an offer xD it seems that this station did not go as bad as I perceived it to go :wink:

You need to, however, take into consideration that it is all very subjective and what eg I or any other person perceives as messing up a station might not be considered that way for somebody else :wink:

Hmm I guess its true that it's subjective, lol I guess I'm just trying to grasp at any hope that my messing up some stations doesn't mean I'm definitely getting rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm I guess its true that it's subjective, lol I guess I'm just trying to grasp at any hope that my messing up some stations doesn't mean I'm definitely getting rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile

When was your interview ?
Original post by anvar333
When was your interview ?

25th Jan

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nerdygeek101
I thought it went okay lol but I thought that with Birmingham and got rejected. You can't tell really but I felt that I built a better rapport with some of my interviewers at King's

Oh, well glad you ended up with an offer somewhere! It is really hard to tell whether you did well or not

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah exactly :wink: and by no way the fact that you messed up one station will mean that you have no chances of getting in. I mean I have messed up one station and everything turned out to be ok after all :colondollar: I will keep my fingers crossed for you xD
(edited 8 years ago)

Dont worry They gave out offers for the 21st of january this week so hopefully you should hear from them next week. I had mine on the 29th of january and i am hoping to hear next as well. Fingers crossed for both of us 😆
Original post by coffeelover345
Yeah exactly :wink: and by no way the fact that you messed up one station will mean that you have no chances of getting in. I mean I have messed up one station and everything turned out to be ok after all :colondollar: I will keep my fingers crossed for you xD

Thank you 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anvar333
Dont worry They gave out offers for the 21st of january this week so hopefully you should hear from them next week. I had mine on the 29th of january and i am hoping to hear next as well. Fingers crossed for both of us 😆

Yeah hopefully it'll be positive for both of us!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had mine on the 14th Jan, still haven't heard 😔
Original post by RDB1826

same bro, at least we havent been rejected yet :wink:

Edit : i had mine on 14th Dec not Jan looooool, even worse
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RDB1826

Had mine on the 14th of DECEMBER and I still haven't heard :frown:
Original post by thechemistress

I have no idea what goes on in the admissions office lols
Original post by nutcase13

True, true 😆 *crosses fingers*
Original post by nutcase13

Edit : i had mine on 14th Dec not Jan looooool, even worse

Oh lol guess we shouldn't complain then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys!!! Can you guys gve me any tips on the mmi i have mine this friday? Please anything that hasnt been said yet lol, or any resources (websites etc) which are useful and also should i go through normal interview questions to prepare aswell or just mmi questions ?
Original post by samim_s
Guys!!! Can you guys gve me any tips on the mmi i have mine this friday? Please anything that hasnt been said yet lol, or any resources (websites etc) which are useful and also should i go through normal interview questions to prepare aswell or just mmi questions ?

hey buddy had my interview Jan 14 and I'd say don't stress yourself out. everyone is really friendly and it won't do you good to over prepare. I can't tell you anything but just look over the general mmi and interview things like ethics, etc I guess. I know I can't be much help but just be confident- it's actually quite fun ahah.

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im sure you will get in, you've done so well until now- you won't be let down. I really hope you do cause otherwise its unfair
Reply 1258

Me too :frown: I'm really worried that they're going to reject me, because of how badly my one station went, but we have to remain optimistic. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by medprospects
hey buddy had my interview Jan 14 and I'd say don't stress yourself out. everyone is really friendly and it won't do you good to over prepare. I can't tell you anything but just look over the general mmi and interview things like ethics, etc I guess. I know I can't be much help but just be confident- it's actually quite fun ahah.

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks alot mate!

Latest