The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by Bismahlakhany
I have the option of staying at the following:College Hall, Connaught Hall and International Hall but would rather stay in Kings student accommodation - all of these are more centrally located? I would be interested in swapping with someone who has Angel Lane, Great Dover Street Apartments and Iris Brook/Orchard Lisle!

I would say College Connaught and International are some of the best locations you could get, almost as close to the Strand as Stamford Street is and you aren't stuck in South London
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Has anyone found out if they got KAAS and if you didn't did you get an email to say you were unsuccessful?
I have a single en-suite at College Hall at £240pw fully catered. Im willing to swap for a single room en-suite at another intercollegiate hall.
Original post by amal.pharmacy
Has anyone found out if they got KAAS and if you didn't did you get an email to say you were unsuccessful?

Was wondering the same...
Original post by OzymandiasII
Was wondering the same...

I rang up this morning and they said the results were going to be released anytime between 2 and 5 but I haven't heard anything. I asked him if you would find out if you're unsuccessful and he didn't know.
Reply 325
Anyone staying in Ewen Henderson Court? Trying to find my flat mates early :smile:
Hi, I have an ensuite at Great Dover Street and would like to swap for your ensuite Stamford Street as it is closer to Waterloo Campus
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by silvermango
I have a standard ensuite at Stamford Street. Anyone looking to swap at Great Dover?

Yeah I'd like to swap. I have an ensuite room at great Dover street and would like to swap for your ensuite room at Stamford street
I currently have an ensuite room at great Dover street and would like to swap with someone who has an ensuite room at Stamford street as it is closer to the Waterloo campus
has anyone opted for private accommodation?
Anyone want to swap ensuit at stratford one for anything less than £190 at another kings residence near guys campus?
Original post by u_s_e_r
Anyone want to swap ensuit at stratford one for anything less than £190 at another kings residence near guys campus?

Hi I have Ewen Henderson Court. Would be interested in an ensuite at Stratford One. How much is it per week. Ewen Henderson is £155 per week but I don't mind if Stratford One is more.
Original post by cbrowne95
Hi I have Ewen Henderson Court. Would be interested in an ensuite at Stratford One. How much is it per week. Ewen Henderson is £155 per week but I don't mind if Stratford One is more.

Sorry, i called kings asking for cheaper accom and they gave me ewen henderson so i declined stratford one (189 pw). Try ringing them up cos they still have lots of room available at startford
Hey, a little late but worth a shot!

I have a place at Champion Hill which is on Denmark Hill Campus in South London. It's super modern and really cheap (£155/w), but I'll be based at Strand so I'd like something a bit closer if possible. It's classed as non-ensuite but you still get your own shower and sink!
Reply 334
I have an ensuite room (£189) at stratford one. Looking to swap for a place that is relatively closer to Guy's campus
Are the flats within halls mixed gender?
(edited 7 years ago)
Just so you know; Moonraker isn't very far from Guy's campus at all! We're talking 10 minutes here.
Original post by jordanhwheeler
Hey, a little late but worth a shot!

I have a place at Champion Hill which is on Denmark Hill Campus in South London. It's super modern and really cheap (£155/w), but I'll be based at Strand so I'd like something a bit closer if possible. It's classed as non-ensuite but you still get your own shower and sink!

Just so you know; from Denmark Hill you'all be able to get a train direct to London Bridge (about a 5 min journey) - and then take 2 tubes to Temple which takes about 7 minutes.*
Original post by keepdreaming-
Are the flats within halls mixed gender?

Generally yes unless someone has specifically requested single sex accommodation.

However when I lived at Wolfson we had 2 guys with us for the first term, both of whom left at Xmas, and after Xmas just one guy. It just depends on the allocation of accommodation.

Wolfson House tends to be where those doing Nursing and Midwifery stay (in general), these courses tend to have more women than men on them - so you'll probably have more female than male flat mates.*
Reply 339
Anyone interested to take over my Champion Hill ensuite (192pw), contract 51 weeks?