The Student Room Group

Personal Statement

Can anyone please give me advice for my college personal statement? I'm in my last year at high school and we are starting to write them. I am wanting to take A-Levels and I don't have a clue where to start, please help!!!
Original post by Jackson15
Can anyone please give me advice for my college personal statement? I'm in my last year at high school and we are starting to write them. I am wanting to take A-Levels and I don't have a clue where to start, please help!!!

just chillax and introduce yourself and talk about your interests and sell yourself a bit. perhaps your passions or what you'll be applying for at uni.
Reply 2
I don't know anything to say about myself. I have two non-permanent exclusions on my record but great academics and I have no idea what will cover those up.
Original post by Jackson15
I don't know anything to say about myself. I have two non-permanent exclusions on my record but great academics and I have no idea what will cover those up.

i wouldnt bother writing about exclusions unless required...but you know if you've got great academics you could expand from there, tell them what you're interested or maybe what subjects you wanna do at a levels
Reply 4
Thank you!!!!
yeah no problem, think i wrote a couple of them applying for college 2 years back
btw this is much easier than actual personal statements:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest