Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am an A2 level student , I got an ABBB in my AS levels , the grades being in subjects:- Maths , physics , chemistry and economics respectively. I want to do an Aerospace engineering course in the UK. Which universities [ 5 according to the UCAS application] do you think I should apply to in order to get the best universities according to my grades. Btw I have some in mind , give me your opinion on those , they are :- The university of Manchester , Sheffield, Surrey , Nottingham and Swansea.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thecoolguy17)
    I am an A2 level student , I got an ABBB in my AS levels , the grades being in subjects:- Maths , physics , chemistry and economics respectively. I want to do an Aerospace engineering course in the UK. Which universities [ 5 according to the UCAS application] do you think I should apply to in order to get the best universities according to my grades. Btw I have some in mind , give me your opinion on those , they are :- The university of Manchester , Sheffield, Surrey , Nottingham and Swansea.
    Thank you
    Why aerospace, i would advise you to look into EEE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dahl786)
    Why aerospace, i would advise you to look into EEE
    why not aerospace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thecoolguy17)
    Thank you
    I will suggest you look at the entry requirements, with your AS grades you could potentially get ABB, AAB, AAA or A*AA so I will suggest you choose uni's carefully. Out of the uni's you have chosen so far the ones that stands out are probably manchester sheffield and surrey. I heard nottingham is only introducing aerospace this year? I will watch out as they probably dont have the facilities you might need. What are the entry requirements of the uni's you've chosen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigboateng_)
    why not aerospace
    I am biased sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dahl786)
    I am biased sorry
    oh right i see

ReputationRep:
    oh right i see
    Nottingham have released aerospace for 2016 degree for the first time

ReputationRep:
    I will suggest you look at the entry requirements, with your AS grades you could potentially get ABB, AAB, AAA or A*AA so I will suggest you choose uni's carefully. Out of the uni's you have chosen so far the ones that stands out are probably manchester sheffield and surrey. I heard nottingham is only introducing aerospace this year? I will watch out as they probably dont have the facilities you might need. What are the entry requirements of the uni's you've chosen?
    Manchester gives 'a typical A level offer' with an AAB
    Sheffield university has an ' A level requirement ' of an AAB
    Surrey requires an AAA or an AAB
    Nottingham requires an AAA or an AAB
    Swansea wants a BBB
    Thank you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 18, 2015

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.