The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TorpidPhil
I have no idea why. I know it wasn't innate, but being the introspective bugger that I am I have noticed that preference growing in the last few years.

I think it is a subconscious change related to how stereo-typically South Asians tend to have belief systems close to mine. That is, don't drink alcohol/take drugs recreationally. Are not party-fiends, not fond of casual sex. Are generally less independent and care more about others, especially those close to them. Have quite high ambition in life. And so on. The biggest downside is religion since I'm an atheist ;(

Well tbh I don't really see many Afghans and I count Iranians as SA but I don't see many of them either. I just see Pakistanis and Indians everywhere and damn, I dunno. I'd say Indian tbh, BUT, there are loads of different ethnic groups in Pakistan and India themselves and of course they are not all equally as attractive :wink:

I still love Pakistani women though :colone:

Stop derailing the thread. Take this to another thread.

Original post by Biryani007
Tenks very much :colone:

Wow, like the ass licking TSR boys give you on here is not enough. :rolleyes: Even with the Asian girl worshiping on TSR you still felt the need to come on this thread to lick up more adoration. Truly pathetic, such an attention seeker.

The only people that should be replying are Asian guys. Not that I would stop anyone else from replying though :rolleyes:
:cry2:

Oh wow okay...would you find a white girl (for example) with those qualities as attractive as a south asian with them? What about a south asian not like that?

Hahha dont worry I'm not offended or anything :lol:
Yeah it's crazy how different each group looks tbh...north indians and pakistanis are generally lighter skinned than south indians but south indians have amazing facial feature...there's also east asian looking afghans and those with light hair and light eyes :biggrin:

Love how you have turned a thread specifically asking "Asian guys-are you attracted to black girls?" to yourself and Asians girls
Original post by Sweet n Sour
:erm: Steamy.

And why does she have to convert to Islam when you're not even religious?

Family pressure really...

even though in the actual rulings, Muslim men are allowed to marry (only) Christian/Jewish women (but Muslim women aren't allowed to marry a non-Muslim man).

I tried explaining this to my mum, I told her it says in the Quran, but she won't listen. Because she's been taught all her life that Muslims have to marry Muslims, when it's actually not the case.

And even though I'm not religious, in the future, I'm hoping I will be closer to my religion (insha'Allah).

Oh wow okay...would you find a white girl (for example) with those qualities as attractive as a south asian with them? What about a south asian not like that?

Hahha dont worry I'm not offended or anything :lol:
Yeah it's crazy how different each group looks tbh...north indians and pakistanis are generally lighter skinned than south indians but south indians have amazing facial feature...there's also east asian looking afghans and those with light hair and light eyes :biggrin:

Well I don't know specifically. It's not something magic where I just realise someone is yellow and am like "omg, she's yellow, wow, instantly attracted" lol. It's just a sexual preference that has come about subconsciously due to it being correlated with positive phenomena in my lifetime. If I hadn't met so many awesome SA people I assure you I wouldn't be attracted to them which is likely why I don't find native americans particular attractive compared to other ethnicities for example. In fact, same probably applies to east asians too. I've never had an EA friend you see (haha, now this is all making sense in hindsight). It's just, for whatever reason at this point now I find myself attracted to like 40% of SA women I see and only 20% of white women of my age for example. That's weird. You'd think it would be even all around, right?

So yes, I can be attracted to anyone, but for some reason I find SA more attractive than objectively I ought to so no, if one's personality was entirely the same between a white and a SA girl I would prefer the SA girl. But that's kinda hypothetical and silly anyway. And obviously I'm still very attracted to people of a great variety of ethnicities. Oh and WRT a SA girl who lacks those traits, well, she'd have a natural advantage over anyone else but I'm not really going to date someone unless they have at least a few of them and that advantage is tiny because I myself find personality > physical attraction. I mean, I can become physically attracted to anyone really given enough time; assuming they are not fat. Fatness makes my mind want to explode unfortunately.

Tbh, I prefer the dark skin of south indians haha. Even though SA families themselves often lament it XD

Does my mind make more sense now? :wink:
Taking this thread back to its topic :lol:

Personally no, I mean I can appreciate a good looking black woman. But I'm not that attracted to them.
Original post by Lord Samosa
Taking this thread back to its topic :lol:

Personally no, I mean I can appreciate a good looking black woman. But I'm not that attracted to them.

:unimpressed:
Original post by Anonymous

Wow, like the ass licking TSR boys give you on here is not enough. :rolleyes: Even with the Asian girl worshiping on TSR you still felt the need to come on this thread to lick up more adoration. Truly pathetic, such an attention seeker.

The only people that should be replying are Asian guys. Not that I would stop anyone else from replying though :rolleyes:

Love how you have turned a thread specifically asking "Asian guys-are you attracted to black girls?" to yourself and Asians girls

Lol you didn't need to post under anon girl, I don't bite :wink:

Well I don't know specifically. It's not something magic where I just realise someone is yellow and am like "omg, she's yellow, wow, instantly attracted" lol. It's just a sexual preference that has come about subconsciously due to it being correlated with positive phenomena in my lifetime. If I hadn't met so many awesome SA people I assure you I wouldn't be attracted to them which is likely why I don't find native americans particular attractive compared to other ethnicities for example. In fact, same probably applies to east asians too. I've never had an EA friend you see (haha, now this is all making sense in hindsight). It's just, for whatever reason at this point now I find myself attracted to like 40% of SA women I see and only 20% of white women of my age for example. That's weird. You'd think it would be even all around, right?

So yes, I can be attracted to anyone, but for some reason I find SA more attractive than objectively I ought to so no, if one's personality was entirely the same between a white and a SA girl I would prefer the SA girl. But that's kinda hypothetical and silly anyway. And obviously I'm still very attracted to people of a great variety of ethnicities. Oh and WRT a SA girl who lacks those traits, well, she'd have a natural advantage over anyone else but I'm not really going to date someone unless they have at least a few of them and that advantage is tiny because I myself find personality > physical attraction. I mean, I can become physically attracted to anyone really given enough time; assuming they are not fat. Fatness makes my mind want to explode unfortunately.

Tbh, I prefer the dark skin of south indians haha. Even though SA families themselves often lament it XD

Does my mind make more sense now? :wink:

Makes sense, thank you! :biggrin:
(better stop derailing because anon girl is angry :ninja:)
Reply 107

You know I'm joking :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:unimpressed:

I don't represent every Asian guy though :colondollar:

You're the resident curmudgeon but I agree.
Black Men though :heart:
Lol you didn't need to post under anon girl, I don't bite :wink:

Makes sense, thank you! :biggrin:
(better stop derailing because anon girl is angry :ninja:)

:lol: Please :rolleyes: I am not angry, I don't even know you mate. :hand: I was the only one that saw your BS and called you out on it.

For what it's worth, I don't even find Asian men attractive, one bit. :hand: Try again.
:lol: Please :rolleyes: I am not angry, I don't even know you mate. :hand: I was the only one that saw your BS and called you out on it.

For what it's worth, I don't even find Asian men attractive, one bit. :hand: Try again.

Stop derailing, silly girl...this thread is about asian guys and black girls, stop making it about me :rolleyes:

Okay...try what again? :erm: but dw I know you like white guys :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
what type of asian guys you talking about?
east asian guys.. yes please:love:

Nah, mostly that I find South Asian girls are :daydreaming:

And they only date South Asian guys lol... >_>

Ah well. It's their loss :tongue:

Personally I find East Asian people the least attractive. No idea why tbh. It's not personal, seems to be innate. Weird, I know.

RACIST!
I'm an ass man so defo, a few black girls have fancied me in the past buuuuut they were stupid :/

Prosm :rofl:

Anyway, back on topic :lol:

:rofl: Agreed again. Funny that. Attention seeking :lol:

Come out of anon. :adore:
You're the resident curmudgeon but I agree.

Is that you cherrie armour?!

Latest

Trending

Trending