Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone planning to work abroad summer 2016? watch

ReputationRep:
    So I really want to do something with my summer 2016, I'm finishing my A Levels then plan on going to University however I want to go to Ibiza or somewhere to work abroad for a month or more? Is anyone else planning the same or does anyone have any tips/ ideas on how to do it? Probably doing this alone as my friends don't seem to keen

ReputationRep:
    I really want to work abroad too but none of my friends are up for it either! I'm thinking maybe magaluf or ayia napa asda lot cheaper!

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking Ayia Napa as I've been out there before on holiday last year. I was intouch with an agency today and Ayia Napa is cheapest it's 399 for a month but it's not including flights? None of my friends seem keen on going, just me
    (Original post by Alisha1902)
    I really want to work abroad too but none of my friends are up for it either! I'm thinking maybe magaluf or ayia napa asda lot cheaper!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Alisha1902;59528289]I really want to work abroad too but none of my friends are up for it either! I'm thinking maybe magaluf or ayia napa asda lot cheaper![/QUOTE

Hello ive just got back from magaluf and was trying to find out as much as i could about the best ways to get a job and were agencys any good to go for, most the people said to go out there without agency as you can choose what sort of work you want to do and you get to keep all the money as agency take a cut, Im thnking about going out there in late may as thats surpoose to be the best time to get a job, hope this infomation has helped

ReputationRep:
    exact same situation. none of my friends are up for it! not sure whether to book through a company either like playaway or to just book 1 months hotel/apartment ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckahhamilton)
    So I really want to do something with my summer 2016, I'm finishing my A Levels then plan on going to University however I want to go to Ibiza or somewhere to work abroad for a month or more? Is anyone else planning the same or does anyone have any tips/ ideas on how to do it? Probably doing this alone as my friends don't seem to keen
    Exact same here, I went to Ibiza for a holiday last summer and it was amazing, and really want to do a season

ReputationRep:
    why the **** would you want to work in the most vilest place imaginable?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.