Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey people plz help tomorrow in front of my form class I have to give a good speech of why I can become a good ambassador for my form what shall I say because I want it to sound unique and I want to be voted . thanks

ReputationRep:
    plzzz helppppp

ReputationRep:
    say why you stand out from the rest.

ReputationRep:
    this is what I have planned to say :
    I'm not going to stand here and tell you guys how amazing I am because you already know. I just believe that I am capable of understanding and communicating with you as a form group most of you will know me as a very loud and active person therefore I'll be more suited to resolve your issues quickly. Crest is improving and it's very important that we get used to it and that your voice is heard. I really want to put your opinions forward as you make up CREST. so if you think I can be a good ambassador and a great leader then vote for me !! thankyou....
    (crest)- my colly name
    tell me if its good and if I need improving

ReputationRep:
    thats really good
    can you do me a favour

ReputationRep:
    thanks and yes why not what shall I do

ReputationRep:
    i sent u my starting point for English descriptive writing. could u be able to read it and if possible can u improve it

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.