Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I passed my test 1 week ago and called dvsa today and they said on there system there is still nothing there that i have passed, they said its most likley in que, just wondering how long it took for yours too come through, as need it for ordering car if not ordered in next few weeks have to wait till end of jan

ReputationRep:
    It says here:
    (Original post by DVSA)
    If you pass your test
    The examiner will give you a pass certificate if you pass the test. They will also ask you if you want your full licence to be sent to you automatically.

Once you have passed your test you can start driving straight away - you don’t need to wait for your full licence to arrive.
    Do you mean you need it to order a hire car?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    It says here:

Do you mean you need it to order a hire car?
    Yes order car with mobility, they need the full licence cant use the certificate

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.