Turn on thread page Beta

Are women really this BAD!!!? watch

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely speechless - the video gets worse and worse the longer you watch it.

ReputationRep:
    great video

ReputationRep:
    OP assumes everybody watches the abomination known as football that plagues our televisions 24/7 with the overpaid players and ridiculous amount of advertising.
    I am a guy and I don't know who "Gareth Bale" is, problem?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wait so what's the big deal here exactly?

ReputationRep:
    He's hardly famous and not even attractive at all!

ReputationRep:
    Lmao "is he a tennis player now??"

the video gets worse and worse the longer you watch it
    What the chuff are you on about.

ReputationRep:
    women win again

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have known what he looked like, a bit of lateral thinking from the Wales shirt might have got me over the line

Also aside from the stupid ears he looks far hotter in the old pic, girls have no taste

ReputationRep:
    he's on steriods, thats so sad

lol

ReputationRep:
    this whole series of videos is gold. i highly recommend 'girls react to footballer's haircuts'. bit of love for ronaldo's 2002 world cup look.

ReputationRep:
    What exactly is bad about their reactions?

ReputationRep:
    He looks like a monkey in that still.
    Anyway my fav Hotspur player was always Kyle Walker and Aaron Lennon.

(Original post by Windies)
    Absolutely speechless - the video gets worse and worse the longer you watch it.

Not all women are like this but most do judge men on looks just as we men judge women on theirs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenixsilver)
    OP assumes everybody watches the abomination known as football that plagues our televisions 24/7 with the overpaid players and ridiculous amount of advertising.
    I am a guy and I don't know who "Gareth Bale" is, problem?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are you? A communist?

Don't like that some working class youths caught a break and now ear more than you can ever hope for? :beard: I bet some of them don't even have any GCSEs, never mind Maths A-level :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I hate having stupid ears

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    What are you? A communist?

Don't like that some working class youths caught a break and now ear more than you can ever hope for? :beard: I bet some of them don't even have any GCSEs, never mind Maths A-level :eek3:
    No - I am not saying it should be stopped, I'm just saying it's one of the reasons that I don't watch football, and hence OP should not judge women - or frankly anyone - for not caring/knowing about some footballer.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the big deal here is it the couple of misinformed comments / not being able to guess his nationality etc? Should they know who he is if they're not into football?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Not all women are like this but most do judge men on looks just as we men judge women on theirs.

But us men have more of a right to judge since cosmetics can do wonders for women.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.