Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have just started six form and I am fairly happy with my subject choices, however, chemistry is making my life stressful! I'm currently taking Biology, chemistry, english lit and sociology. I am really struggling with the maths side of chemistry and find that I am often left behind in lessons as others have finished the work. I got a B in maths at GCSE and an A in Chemistry. I have the option to change to psychology by dropping chemistry, however, I'm worried it will limit my options in the future as I still don't know what career path to follow, though, I've found I'm drawn towards topics such as biology, nutrition ect. Please help! Any advice?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 17, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.