Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I start university next week to do adult nursing. On the "my blackboard" I have so many notifications but I am so confused I do not know which ones are actually for me/my course and I don't know what to do... I am so confused can anyone help please??

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I'm 2nd year adult nursing. Normally all the notifications on your blackboard is when something changes in mybu, if you've enrolled onto mybu the blackboard generally updates with power points/information about the course, but when you start they'll tell you what to do an how to use it so don't worry too much, they're very helpful in the first week xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kmather95)
    Hello,
    I start university next week to do adult nursing. On the "my blackboard" I have so many notifications but I am so confused I do not know which ones are actually for me/my course and I don't know what to do... I am so confused can anyone help please??
    Hi Kmather

My name is Amy and I am a student ambassador and third year student at BU.

Re blackboard notifications: as far as I understand it they come from the communities you are enrolled in as well as the units. Just make it a weekly task to check through them and delete the ones not relevant to you! That will keep it clear

Did you have any questions about BU that I might be able to help you with?

Amy

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.