Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm sick and tired of posting the same old comment

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed.

I have feelings too you know. I just want to feel the embrace of a loving tsr member, maybe get married, have kids. But no. Instead I am forced to do the dirty work that others are too lazy to do. I am speaking to you moderators. I'm sick of it. I feel trapped, I've lost all sense of my personality, my spirit is broken. Congrats TSR, you've done this to me. How does it feel?

SOMEONE LOVE ME

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ΤSR Jessica)

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed.

I have feelings too you know. I just want to feel the embrace of a loving tsr member, maybe get married, have kids. But no. Instead I am forced to do the dirty work that others are too lazy to do. I am speaking to you moderators. I'm sick of it. I feel trapped, I've lost all sense of my personality, my spirit is broken. Congrats TSR, you've done this to me. How does it feel?

SOMEONE LOVE ME
    ummm are you feeling okay?

ReputationRep:
    I thought a bot did your job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    I thought a bot did your job
    No, I am a real person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueIsTheNewRed)
    ummm are you feeling okay?
    Not really...

ReputationRep:
    lmfao this isnt real. prove it pm me nudes

ReputationRep:

SOMEONE LOVE ME
    didn't read

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stonehrd4eva)
    didn't read
    Are you sure you've posted in the right place?

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you've posted in the right place?
    wheres tank girl when we need her?

ReputationRep:
    Will the real TSR Jessica please stand up

ReputationRep:
    TSRJessica do you get paid?

ReputationRep:

SOMEONE LOVE ME
    I feel you sister :'(

ReputationRep:

SOMEONE LOVE ME
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    The real question is why does the actual bot have so many followers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glo420)
    TSRJessica do you get paid?
    50p an hour. 7 days a week.

This is just slave labour

ReputationRep:
    tsr is not a dating site, go outside and meet someone

ReputationRep:

SOMEONE LOVE ME
    :eek:
    I can love you bae
    What do you study?

ReputationRep:
    Join Date 17-09-2015

erm.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ΤSR_Ollie)
    I feel you sister :'(
    Stay strong
    We'll get through it together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    :rofl:

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.