Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am currently doing ICT and i'm doing 6 units. Im not too sure if Universities accept this Ctec course if I do it along 2 A levels to do optometry. Does anyone know what the course is called? We weren't really told and I completely forgot to ask is well.

University open days

  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.