Turn on thread page Beta

being unsuccessful with women is making me mysogynistic watch

ReputationRep:
    As a man I never get laid or have had a girlfriend? Partly because I am an introvert and recluse but mostly because women don't like me or show interest in me.

ReputationRep:
    Or rather your misogyny and **** justification for it makes women realise you probably aren't a safe bet for them tbh...

In which case I see why you're unsuccessful and don't blame them.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Elliot Roger is back from the dead.

ReputationRep:
    "I AM ENTITLED TO SEX BUT NO WOMAN WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH ME!" Good thing you outed yourself op and I hope women stay away from you.

ReputationRep:
    You're a recluse --> women don't show interest in you because they frigging can't.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe sort yourself out instead of wallowing in self pity. How is anyone gonna show interest in you if you don't make an effort?

(Original post by karl pilkington)
    As a man I never get laid or have had a girlfriend? Partly because I am an introvert and recluse but mostly because women don't like me or show interest in me.
    You gotta get Schwifty

ReputationRep:
    You need to treat women the way you would want to be treated. Like a human being.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    You need to treat women the way you would want to be treated. Like a human being.
    that doesn't make sense as they treat me like crap and are often rude and nasty

ReputationRep:
    It's probably the way you carry yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Try less attrative girls, truth is you'll only ever score around your level
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by drowzee)
    "I AM ENTITLED TO SEX BUT NO WOMAN WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH ME!" Good thing you outed yourself op and I hope women stay away from you.
    I think this is an unfair dramatisation of OP. Wanting sex is a natural thing, and few people ever say they're entitled to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    that sentence doesn't make sense don't you mean women

ReputationRep:
    that doesn't make sense as they treat me like crap and are often rude and nasty
    Why do they treat like crap? Tbh most people don't treat you badly without a catalyst/ starting point. Is it possible it's your approach?

I can sympathies wanting a relationship isn't asking for much, but if you've not got the looks you probably cant date the girls you want. And remember men can be shallow to not quite as much as women though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    Why do they treat like crap? Tbh most people don't treat you badly without a catalyst/ starting point. Is it possible it's your approach?
    at school they did a £50 bet to kiss me on my sixth form ball also women can be very *****y even if you just try and make polite conversation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I can sympathies wanting a relationship isn't asking for much, but if you've not got the looks you probably cant date the girls you want. And remember men can be shallow to not quite as much as women though.
    How are women more shallow than men?

ReputationRep:
    at school they did a £50 bet to kiss me on my sixth form ball also women can be very *****y even if you just try and make polite conversation
    Hmmn. Maybe you need to try a different group of females. But do think of your approach in the back of your mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vg21)
    How are women more shallow than men?
    Sex wise, men are actually a lot less picky in my experience.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    There seems to be quite a radical dichotomy between men who say they don't get any romantic attention versus women who say that. It typically appears to be that the man is blamed and chastised, even insulted (as in this thread), and treated as if they are at fault and the prime author of their own circumstances, whereas women are treated compassionately and encouraged with more empathy.

I don't really understand why that is, but I think if someone has the stones to say how his misfortune with women has affected his view of them, people ought to bring a similar level of conscientiousness to the table instead of lazily throwing insults or generalisations at him.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.