The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
God I didn't tell them I was a virgin. That would have been the end of it. :tongue:

The annoying thing is that I did kind of like the person they were all goading me about. But there was no way I could do anything about it when it was made into such a big deal. I dont knwo what I am doing with women and I don't want to be on the spot light. Regret #1052

Well work is prob the best way to meet someone for men of our age especially if you are flitting between transient jobs. When you leave ask her out, just do it. Is it that bit you're scared of or do you do it but just always get rejected?
Original post by TheMaster102
This isn't a women issue, people are nasty in general. You should basically wait it out. Promise you; get a good degree, get a good job, achieve high status and you will find women wanting you. For now you probably have a low status, men with low social skills have pretty poor status tbh.

Life is about more than girls, trust me coming from someone a bit older who has seen the cruel side of people; both men and women i'll reassure you of that. Focus on where you want to be in 10 years, not on women or any other people (really)

People on this thread condemning the OP; that's in bad taste. He's a human being after all; pay attention to how he feels. Just because he's a man doesn't mean his feelings doesn't matter.

Women could be nasty for several reasons, all of which don't matter. The truth is you will find one, someday that will love you for who you are and when you find her you wont give a damn about anyone else will you?

Just wait it out, take it on the chin and realize, anyone who is nasty for no reason is probably suffering a lot inside. It says more about them, then it does of you.

Again; focus on yourself, build your life, it's your blank canvas, don't waste it chasing women like I and many other did. Get on with life and I promise you before you know it you'll meet the woman of your dreams, no matter what you look like, what your height is or any of the other elitist crap people spew these days about what "a man needs to be like".

Girls are just as physically and economically demanding and picky as men if not more. This is a fact of life but not one you have to suffer from if you detach yourself from the dating game and wait to meet the perfect women, forget dating sites or tinder because these tools only work for women. Just build your life and wait for someone to come along and see the beauty that lies in you, trust me, someone will see it

Hope that helps

I applaud this post. however it just points to some sad realities about life ... women are vain shallow hookers quite frankly.
Original post by Saint-Saens
Women do exactly the same. Look at half of the feminist movement

What a stupid post

To you but you seem no more intelligent either tbh
Original post by VergeofInsanity
I applaud this post. however it just points to some sad realities about life ... women are vain shallow hookers quite frankly.

Thanks...just what I wanted to hear.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
God I didn't tell them I was a virgin. That would have been the end of it. :tongue:

The annoying thing is that I did kind of like the person they were all goading me about. But there was no way I could do anything about it when it was made into such a big deal. I dont knwo what I am doing with women and I don't want to be on the spot light. Regret #1052

That was the precise reason I refused to date until I left high school. I knew it would just lead to more taunting and questions and yadda yadda. :tongue: I didn't feel like having my romantic life being playground gossip.
Original post by scrotgrot
Everyone is entitled to sex. Men ought to be able to expect that some women will want to have sex with them. Unfortunately city living and online dating have made women more hypergamous: they perceive themselves to be in similar social circles to literally the hottest guy in 100,000 people in a city and reject 99,999 men, as it were, holding out for that one guy.

I think your response is really horrible and bitchy to be honest, you clearly don't understand how it is being your average bloke who even if he isn't ignored forever will never blow a woman away

SO MUCH TRUTH.

Some women need a reality check.
Original post by Lord Jon
To you but you seem no more intelligent either tbh

Women don't have a misogyny detector. In fact many of them fall for jerks. (Me for example)

You have it completely the wrong way round
SO MUCH TRUTH.

Some women need a reality check.

And are you going to be porking these absolute heifers then?
Original post by SophieSmall

perhaps i should have been more explicit. goodlooking women are the equivalent in my opinion of vain shallow hookers. a rich man can bed any girl, fact. and i know it because one of my closest friends is nothing more than an ordinary looking guy but because he buys tables at clubs for £5000 a go, he gets girls galore. And I have seen it time and time and time again. It helped me too at times.

he invites them to the table, gives them unlimited spirit drinks, takes them home in his paid taxi to his own central london flat that his dad bought for him, and the rest is history.
(edited 8 years ago)

Because we all know men hate sex and love fat hairy monsters...
perhaps i should have been more explicit. goodlooking women are the equivalent in my opinion of vain shallow hookers. a rich man can bed any girl, fact. and i know it because one of my closest friends is nothing more than an ordinary looking guy but because he buys tables at clubs for £5000 a go, he gets girls galore. And I have seen it time and time and time again. It helped me too at times.

WRONG
WRONG

you wanna join me at a mayfair club in a few weeks and join our table? find out for yourself..
you wanna join me at a mayfair club in a few weeks and join our table? find out for yourself..

I'm not denying the number of gold diggers, but any woman? Most women will not sleep with you for money.

Well they couldn't bed me purely for money. So no, not a fact.

There are many shallow, vain and materialistic women out there. But to say all women are is ludicrous. Your original post was "women are vain shallow hookers quite frankly"

Well let's see. I can't be vain because I don't have a particularly high opinion of my appearance. I know I'm not ugly, but I know I'm not above average. Then comes shallow. Everyone is shallow to some extent. But as long as I actually like a guys personality and I feel a click I'll give them a chance. In the past I have liked a guy who was objectively unattractive, I was in a relationship with an overweight guy and I've never had a "type". And then onto your final assessment women are hookers. Well, in every relationship I've been in I've actually been the one to pay for most of the outings, so dates, drinks, dinners out. Travel costs ect. And I didn't care.

So please tell me again how "women are vain shallow hookers quite frankly"
sadly the older poster had it spot on.

unless you are VERY good looking and let me specify that because I'm a good looking chap .... by good looking I mean particularly desirable physically ... ie, extremely handsome face/features and/or great muscly toned body - very FEW men will get any worthwhile consistent pussy. It's that simple.

The only way you do get pussy higher up the ladder is if you yourself as the chap said, raise your status/wealth. That's it. If you have a cool job, a nice car, a nice pad, materialistic gadgets ... if your lifestyle is cool, then girls will come to you. But an ordinary joe with an ordinary life? No chance. Keep dreaming. Women are shallow and always will be, western women anyways.
I'm not denying the number of gold diggers, but any woman? Most women will not sleep with you for money.

If you're a millionaire you could pull most girls. I really believe that. My friend has a fortunate life and I have seen in close quarters just how attractive he becomes to most girls he comes into contact with, when they realise what he has. Perhaps he doesn't have the status - he is just at university so maybe he doesn't come into contact with older girls who are working etc But certainly in clubs he can pull an unreal amount of girls and he even pulls of instagram. He'll post pics of what he buys or where he goes on holiday and random girls follow him all the time .. some of whom he takes out etc

I'd say money and status, as the poster earlier alluded to. You have both of those elements, you can get with unlimited amount of girls/women.

There are many shallow, vain and materialistic women out there. But to say all women are is ludicrous. Your original post was "women are vain shallow hookers quite frankly"

Well let's see. I can't be vain because I don't have a particularly high opinion of my appearance. I know I'm not ugly, but I know I'm not above average. Then comes shallow. Everyone is shallow to some extent. But as long as I actually like a guys personality and I feel a click I'll give them a chance. In the past I have liked a guy who was objectively unattractive, I was in a relationship with an overweight guy and I've never had a "type". And then onto your final assessment women are hookers. Well, in every relationship I've been in I've actually been the one to pay for most of the outings, so dates, drinks, dinners out. Travel costs ect. And I didn't care.

:colondollar: Ah... the 'all women are whores' line.. this really is E Roger territory
If you're a millionaire you could pull most girls. I really believe that. My friend has a fortunate life and I have seen in close quarters just how attractive he becomes to most girls he comes into contact with, when they realise what he has. Perhaps he doesn't have the status - he is just at university so maybe he doesn't come into contact with older girls who are working etc But certainly in clubs he can pull an unreal amount of girls and he even pulls of instagram. He'll post pics of what he buys or where he goes on holiday and random girls follow him all the time .. some of whom he takes out etc

I'd say money and status, as the poster earlier alluded to. You have both of those elements, you can get with unlimited amount of girls/women.

Yes but you made it sound like you can get with ANY. Not just many

You can get with many women being a white man in any part of the world where whites are a minority

Isn't that what most girls say? Treat them to a fancy meal, fancy cocktails at a fancy bar and a taxi ride back for a drunken after party and it's all too easy to end up making out and taking things further. Seen it many times. Money talks.
:colondollar: Ah... the 'all women are whores' line.. this really is E Roger territory

Ah, his newest response. If you're an ordinary joe you won't get women...hmm that's funny. Since the average joe is the majority of men....and the majority of men have been or will be in relationships and in the past procreated to create new average men. The majority of the people I know are average, and the majority of them have had successful relationships, have had kids, in long term relationships or married.

This guy is off his rocker. His beliefs just don't add up to the real world.

Latest

Trending

Trending