Forum FAQ Watch

This discussion is closed.
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
As there's no explicit link to it, I thought I'd post the URL of the forum FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page:

http://www.uk-learning.net/misc.php?action=faq

It should allow you to answer questions yourself about signatures, adding pictures and polls, among many others, which a lot of people seem to have asked recently.

I will ask d to add an explicit link to the top-right of the board, but until then, this post should serve the purpose of alerting new members to the FAQ's location.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hmmm thats all very well and good, and thanks for the link, but because it's not allowing uploads of pictures from hard disks for avatars, people will try that, and then be wondering how exactly to get it on to a web page, to take it from there.

This is where the help is needed, and where most questions arise.
Rich
Rep:
?
Originally posted by Expression
Hmmm thats all very well and good, and thanks for the link, but because it's not allowing uploads of pictures from hard disks for avatars, people will try that, and then be wondering how exactly to get it on to a web page, to take it from there.

This is where the help is needed, and where most questions arise.
Yeah, I will include a reference to those upload problems experienced in my message to d and see if he can either fix the problem or modify the FAQ to not mention the upload option, and just mention the URL option.
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
d must be aware of that prob surely, y would it not work? what do u think about composing a post about avatars, adding amg's (rip) post on sigs and adding it to the bottom of d's guideline thread?
Rich
Rep:
?
Originally posted by Ollie
d must be aware of that prob surely, y would it not work? what do u think about composing a post about avatars, adding amg's (rip) post on sigs and adding it to the bottom of d's guideline thread?
It would probably be easier for d to simply modify the forum FAQ (as I've already suggested to him in a PM), as this is the official VBulletin FAQ...
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ok, cool, lets us no what our leader (lol) says!
Rich
Rep:
?
Originally posted by Ollie
ok, cool, lets us no what our leader (lol) says!
Will do !
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (32)
17.49%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (28)
15.3%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (39)
21.31%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (66)
36.07%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (7)
3.83%
No particular grades needed (11)
6.01%