The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nope, they are not published untill the week the results come out.

however there are ppls homemade answers, for maths check out mrhughes.net
Reply 2
Don't forget, there's a username and password on Mrhughes.net in order to access the answers. I think that other than that, it's the people who have a link to the actual exam paper and answer page who are able to access it (well I've got the page on favourites and am still able to access it).
Reply 4
You know what, it's a real pity that they only allow limitted access to the website, because it really helped me prepare for the exams and stuff. I reckon that everyone who's doing their A levels should have this website (from the link) on their favourites.
Reply 5
apparently the teachers requested it, cant think y??
Reply 6
Well as long as people somehow get access to this link (and it doesn't get deleted), then it doesn't matter, and the teachers won't have their way.
Reply 7
Originally posted by Xenon
Well as long as people somehow get access to this link (and it doesn't get deleted), then it doesn't matter, and the teachers won't have their way.

I get the distinct feeling that the creator of that site didn't really want to put a password lock on it, but for some reason or other felt he had to bow to the pressure from teachers, so he deliberately made it very easy to get around...
Reply 8
It is well useful to have the answers, as when you're doing revision etc. during study leave, and want to know if you did the question right, as there's no teacher to mark it, that type of site is useful. However, somepeople might and probably do use it to cheat, but they're only cheating themselves, so that's their problem,

Phil
Reply 9
Hehehe, when the password thing came on, it worried me too. But I found a direct link to the papers somehow, cant remember it might have been trial and error with the web address! I saved all the papers and answers that I was likely to ever need just in case the admin found out about the loophole. And now look who's happy! :biggrin:
Reply 10
Originally posted by rahaydenuk
I get the distinct feeling that the creator of that site didn't really want to put a password lock on it, but for some reason or other felt he had to bow to the pressure from teachers, so he deliberately made it very easy to get around...

indeed, he cant surely think that that pathetic mechanism can stop ppl. i agree, i think he knows that ppl can still get in
Reply 11
I'm guessing that a great number of people already knew about the website, before the password and stuff, either through word of mouth or websites like this or other means. this will continue to happen, and nobody can stop it. So really the username and password makes little difference.
You can access the whole directory structure at:

http://www.mrhughes.net/files/

To view the papers and solutions :smile: So it he does change the name of the page, it'll always be there (we hope!).
I CANt acess them. HELP
Reply 14
Originally posted by Unregistered
I CANt acess them. HELP

After going to http://www.mrhughes.net/files/, click on 'Papers' or 'Solutions' depending on what you want, and then select your module which will then give you a list of the requested files in PDF format.
thanks it works, but the other site was easier to use thanks any way

:smile:
Reply 16
lol wicked, the P2 exams to download have my answers in...

woohoo!
where did you get the p2 answers from?

:smile:
Reply 18
from studenttrade.com in the file library.... not much there at the moment.
Reply 19
what has massacred my post?

Latest

Trending

Trending