DHandZ
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi Guys,

I've been offered my school leaver role in assurance for 2016 and wondered if anyone else has been accepted yet?
Simonthegreat
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DHandZ)
Hi Guys,

I've been offered my school leaver role in assurance for 2016 and wondered if anyone else has been accepted yet?

Congratulations. I bet you are really pleased. What made you go down that route? Why did you choose assurance?
DHandZ
Rep:
?
(Original post by Simonthegreat)
Congratulations. I bet you are really pleased. What made you go down that route? Why did you choose assurance?
Yeah I'm very excited to start. I choose the school leaver program as I've never been too bothered about the uni experience, and see it as a great opportunity to accelerate my career within a global firm.
I choose assurance as it offers me the opportunity to make with a range of different businesses and get a real understanding of each one. It also offers me loads of transferable skills, if I wish to leave the industry.
Lucy5000
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
DHandZ Well done! What was the process like for you? And the interviews?
DHandZ
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lucy5000)
DHandZ Well done! What was the process like for you? And the interviews?
I found the process very do able, and pretty straight forward .My first interview was very relaxed, whilst my final interview was slightly more formal. Both my interviewers followed quite a strict script of questions but still made it feel very personal.
Yellow2914
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Guys,

I have accepted the EY Degree offer!

What office have you accepted?
DHandZ
Rep:
?
(Original post by Yellow636)
I have accepted the EY Degree offer!

What office have you accepted?
Congrats! I applied for the Bristol office. What office are you in?
Yellow2914
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Congrats! I applied for the Bristol office. What office are you in?
Not in an office until year 3
Lucy5000
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone know if you're meant to recieve the situational test immediately after you've submitted the application? Or does it take some time?
TomAyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone know if you're meant to recieve the situational test immediately after you've submitted the application? Or does it take some time?
Yeah I got mine like 15 minutes after I think, got an email today saying I passed it

Good luck!
Lucy5000
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Congrats! yeah I received it 10 minutes later haha. Did they email you the you've passed the day after you done your online tests?
TomAyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Congrats! yeah I received it 10 minutes later haha. Did they email you the you've passed the day after you done your online tests?
3 days after for me but they did say within 3 days when I applied
Muhammad998
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi guys
So Ive been invited for a telephone interview. Please can anyone provide any information on this. They said it will be a strengths interview.
Lucy5000
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Guys,

Hey, what were asked to bring to the assessment centre? For instance GCSE certificates, AS results slip?
DHandZ
Rep:
?
Hey, what were asked to bring to the assessment centre? For instance GCSE certificates, AS results slip?
I only took my GCSE certificates and passport. However you should get told what to bring when you are invited to assessment centre.
Hope this helps, good luck!
BenMolyneux- EY
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Everyone, I am on the EY school leaver programme, currently in my third year so if you have any questions please feel free to ask me. I am also available to help with applications if anyone is interested in applying.
faheempa1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Ben, I have just accepted my offer for the school leaver programme 2016 and was wondering if EY supply you with a company mobile phone or laptop during your employment. And also if you are able to lease a car on the flexEY scheme if you are under the age of 21?
Lucy5000
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can anyone share their experience about the assessment centre? Any tips
MoBhata
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi DHandZ,

Congratulations on receiving your offer for the 2016 intake in the school leaver programme. I have also applied and received a call today inviting me to a telephone interview. I was just wondering if you could share your experience of when you reached that stage also.
Celestial*Robbie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by faheempa1)
Hi Ben, I have just accepted my offer for the school leaver programme 2016 and was wondering if EY supply you with a company mobile phone or laptop during your employment. And also if you are able to lease a car on the flexEY scheme if you are under the age of 21?
Hey, I joined the school Leaver Programme this September. You get a laptop on your first day or so of joining as it's pretty much your life haha. Work phones are optional. There's a free option which belongs to EY but you can also pay a subsidised upfront fee to get a current high end phone if you want. Unfortunately, we aren't old enough to be covered by EY insurance so that's a no to the car scheme. At least for London anyway, I dunno about regional offices.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (65)
21.96%
Excited but a bit nervous (134)
45.27%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.16%
I'm really nervous (61)
20.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed