Reply 40
serious stuff
lol

well they are a bit shit at football aren't they

very
Reply 41
Tinykates
:rolleyes: well maybe you'll get excited when you're proved wrong :biggrin:

I hope I am, as I'm watching Euro 2004 from a neutral perspective (Ireland didn't qualify).
Tinykates
curling? :tongue:

lol they had that woman that looked identical to Colin Hendry :cool:
Reply 43
serious stuff
England can beat France

remember the last world cup, France never made it out of the group stages, England got beaten by the eventual winners.

also most of these players play for/against each other in the same league so there really isn't much of a difference in class. Barthez is clumsy, especialy on the big occasion(look at the Uefa cup final). I really hope that Desailly plays, as he has shown for Chelsea he is well past his best and I reckon Owen and Rooney would destroy him.

as well as that Zidane has had the worse season in his career, he has been playing poorly for Madrid, hopefuly this will stay through the Championships.

so come on, think positives, i don't think we'll get a clean sheet so

well, England are playing against the 2002 world cup winner, and 2000 european cup winner. England don't have that pedigree. France will definetly be the favourite. Owen and Rooney haven't had a great season, and Henry and Trezeget are like way better then Owen and Rooney. Also England always flunked it on the big matchs, their only decent win was against Argentina, and that penatly they got, was IMO a dive by Owen

:rolleyes:
guest1984
well, England are playing against the 2002 world cup winner, and 2000 european cup winner. England don't have that pedigree. France will definetly be the favourite. Owen and Rooney haven't had a great season, and Henry and Trezeget are like way better then Owen and Rooney. Also England always flunked it on the big matchs, their only decent win was against Argentina, and that penatly they got, was IMO a dive by Owen

look i'm trying to be positive

kindly Feck off :biggrin:

trezeguet has been terrible this season by the way

and if you are going to use past tournaments that France won(they were at their peak then), then you are being stupid. Just look at their last major tournament.
serious stuff
lol

well they are a bit shit at football aren't they

in fact they arent much good at anything...... :frown:

:eek: not that good at anything?

ok fine our football team is a bit fucked atm, basically everything went downhill as soon as we got that bertie vogts guy as a manager.

lots of things scotland is good at though and remember its alot smaller a country than england hence shit football team etc. more people live in london alone than in scotland.
Reply 46
guest1984

blah! when has any of this theoretic crap made a difference. we will fluke it as usual :biggrin: En ga land, En ga land, En ga land, En ga land, En ga land, En ga land,
En ga land, En ga land, En ga land, En ga land

En ga land:tongue:
Reply 47
Erm... England 5 - 1 Germany, England 1 - 0 Argentina, England 2 - 0 Turkey.

England usually do well in big matches.
iiikewldude
:eek: not that good at anything?

ok fine our football team is a bit fucked atm, basically everything went downhill as soon as we got that bertie vogts guy as a manager.

lots of things scotland is good at though and remember its alot smaller a country than england hence shit football team etc. more people live in london alone than in scotland.

yeah i know

i do support Scotland all the time(except against England)

but when it comes to the big sports like Football and Rugby they are very poor

and yes you are correct about the population, but over the years scotland have more than made up for that by playing several englishmen(don hutchinson, Matt Elliot, Neil Sullivan etc)

now you are still playing the likes of Nigel Quashie
Reply 49
serious stuff
look i'm trying to be positive

kindly Feck off :biggrin:

trezeguet has been terrible this season by the way

and if you are going to use past tournaments that France won(they were at their peak then), then you are being stupid. Just look at their last major tournament.

well, they underestimated their opponents in the last tournament, and Zidane had a injury. Anyway, we will see on the day, my money is on France!!!
guest1984
well, they underestimated their opponents in the last tournament, and Zidane had a injury. Anyway, we will see on the day, my money is on France!!!

in the last tournament, Beckham had an injury, dont make lame excuses....
Reply 51
serious stuff

True, but Zidane is much more influential than Beckham.
serious stuff
yeah i know

but when it comes to the big sports like Football and Rugby they are very poor

hey we were alright at rugby... until recently. we won the 5/6 nations a few years ago.
Reply 53
serious stuff

eh?.....Beckham was playing in the World cup 2002. It was Gerrald that had a injury, and besides Beckham had a injury before the tournament and not during the tournament!!!

iiikewldude
hey we were alright at rugby... until recently. we won the 5/6 nations a few years ago.

yeah, I think the last 6 nations, Scotland made the mistake of rushing too many youngsters in, especialy at the back
Reply 55
stop ignorin me coz i'm a girl! :mad:
guest1984
eh?.....Beckham was playing in the World cup 2002. It was Gerrald that had a injury, and besides Beckham had a injury before the tournament and not during the tournament!!!

no, do you actualy have a fucking clue?

he was injured during the tournament, he played with that injury, hence leaping over THAT tackle v's Brazil which lead to the goal.

well spotted, we also had gerrard out....
Reply 57
Tinykates

I'm being ignored too. Even with my vast footballing knowledge.
Tinykates

stop freaking out! no one is ignoring u
Reply 59
serious stuff
no, do you actualy have a fucking clue?

he was injured during the tournament, he played with that injury, hence leaping over THAT tackle v's Brazil which lead to the goal.

well spotted, we also had gerrard out....

LOL, he jumped, because he chicken out of the tackle. If he really had a injury, would Sven actually play him?????????!!!!!!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending