The Student Room Group

The only reason people say god doesn't exist is because life isn't perfect.

They see it like "if god is real why do bad things happen" and that is the most stupidest conclusion to come to tbh. You may also argue that you don't believe in something you've never seen but I'd like to know when it was that you saw a dinosaur? You can counter that saying there's evidence of dinosaurs but then I'd counter that by saying dinosaurs are a creation of god.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Original post by WannabeDoctor98

Typical...this is why the theory of god will always beat science.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I believe what I see. I've never seen evidence for or against the existence of a god. Therefore I believe a god might exist however the evidence shows it probably won't be a god like the ones in human religions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Treypound
They see it like "if god is real why do bad things happen" and that is the most stupidest conclusion to come to tbh. You may also argue that you don't believe in something you've never seen but I'd like to know when it was that you saw a dinosaur? You can counter that saying there's evidence of dinosaurs but then I'd counter that by saying dinosaurs are a creation of god.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Correct me if I'm wrong. Doesn't the bible say he created all life at the same time? Cause carbon dating says he didn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm pretty sure the main reason people say he doesn't exist is because there is no empirical evidence for such a being...
Reply 6
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I'm pretty sure the main reason people say he doesn't exist is because there is no empirical evidence for such a being...

Look in the mirror and you will see the evidence

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG the dude in the mirror is fabulous hence God must exist!
Reply 8

The irony of posting that on the internet.
Reply 9
God made bridges. LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay you actually want to state your views and your not trolling? Fair enough. Can you explain why bad things happening in the world is a bad reason against God? Because saying it's just a conclusion you don't agree with isn't much evidence?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Funny that they were on earth for millions of years yet are omitted from the bible, I suspect that's because people didn't know about them when they were thinking up the stories to put in the bible.

What you're saying is as ignorant as me saying 'people only believe in religion because they're unintelligent'. There is no evidence of God, something existing (that God doesn't even take credit for) is not evidence of existence

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Implying that I'm a God...

Bow down to me, human!
Reply 13
There's more then one reason people think God may not exist. Firstly because there's absolutely no basis to believe what's written in the Bible is the truth, we know for a fact now that the world is far older then the Bible would suggest, and as changed radically during that time. But even setting aside Creationism and calling it allegory there's still not a huge amount to go on. And frankly I refuse to believe that an almighty being would be so utterly cruel to "his children". Also if we're his children but Jesus is his "only son", then... that makes no sense. I don't want to say you can't believe in God, I'm just saying you ought to accept that some people are not going to because they don't see the proof of it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Underscore__
Funny that they were on earth for millions of years yet are omitted from the bible, I suspect that's because people didn't know about them when they were thinking up the stories to put in the bible.

What you're saying is as ignorant as me saying 'people only believe in religion because they're unintelligent'. There is no evidence of God, something existing (that God doesn't even take credit for) is not evidence of existence

Posted from TSR Mobile

For all you know dinosaurs never existed and is nothing more than a plot to keep people from worshipping god and instead worshipping footballers, musicians, political figures etc etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by zyzzyspirit
Implying that I'm a God...

Bow down to me, human!

You are his creation... that's what I was implying you dohdoh head.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are his creation... that's what I was implying you dohdoh head.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn you're feisty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oH0ReL3Cew

Please stop being deluded. There isn't a God. We're here by accident. We die alone. There is no purpose.. get over it :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's evidence for dinosaurs, i.e. their fossils. There's no evidence God made them.
Reply 18
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
There's evidence for dinosaurs, i.e. their fossils. There's no evidence God made them.

Man made evidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Man made evidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't start trolling. Show me the evidence it's manmade.

Latest