The Student Room Group

How Are Your Exams Laid Out?

Hey Guys;

Well, I am now in my second year of Biomedical Science and from what I've seen, I have 1 exam in January (1.5 hours long) and 4 Exams in April/May period... (Three modules each with a 3 Hour exam and another module which is 1.5 hours long...)

So, yeah...
Anyway, was wondering how people's exams are laid out and if anyone has any other crappy exam layout as me...

Would happily do many 1.5 hour long exams instead of these 3 hour long ones... had two last year and they were a killer...
(edited 8 years ago)
Mine are awful this year, I'm second year biochemistry. I have 3 1.5hr exams in December and 6 in May, 3 are 1.5hr and 3 are 2hrs :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vitamin D
Mine are awful this year, I'm second year biochemistry. I have 3 1.5hr exams in December and 6 in May, 3 are 1.5hr and 3 are 2hrs :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I would prefer that layout... =(
Original post by Scienceisgood
Hey Guys;

Well, I am now in my second year of Biomedical Science and from what I've seen, I have 1 exam in January (1.5 hours long) and 4 Exams in April/May period... (Three modules each with a 3 Hour exam and One 1.5 Hour long exam...)

So, yeah...
Anyway, was wondering how people's exams are laid out and if anyone has any other crappy exam layout as me...

Would happily do many 1.5 hour long exams instead of these 3 hour long ones... had two last year and they were a killer...

In my finals I had two 3 hour papers on the same day - totally different topics.
I'll have 2x 3 hour exams and 1x 2 hour exam in January and the same again in Summer
I think I would prefer that layout... =(

I'd rather do your 5 than my 9! Let's swap haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vitamin D
I'd rather do your 5 than my 9! Let's swap haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

TBH, I would rather your 9....
50% of my grade resting on 5 exams whereas 50% resting on 9 exams... yeah... I know what I would prefer... =l
TBH, I would rather your 9....
50% of my grade resting on 5 exams whereas 50% resting on 9 exams... yeah... I know what I would prefer... =l

My grades aren't 50% exam :frown: all my modules are split so 30% coursework and 70% exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
1 exam in november (worth 33% of a module)
1 exam in december
then 2 exams in may (one of which is 100% of a module) and then an osce in april.
Reply 9
Mine just get closer and closer together.

There's three weeks between my first two exams. Then 9 days. Then 3 days, 4 days, 5 minutes, and then 1 day between each of the next ones.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending