This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
This may sound stupid to you but I'll ask anyway as i don't know a lot about this. If you get bad grades on some of your gcse's and/or A-Levels can you not write them on your UCAS form and if you do so, will the Uni find out about this? Can you clarify this for me as i am not sure?
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you legally have to declare all grades, besides, the universities will recieve your results b4 u will.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
The only exception to declaring grades on UCAS application is AS's that are not been cashed in, i.e. either you are resitting some of the three modules or you are taking AS though to A2.
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
crap, I was kinda hoping I wouldn't have to declare my general studies grade, as I tHink I screwed that exam up.

Phil
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I had to declare a U grade on my UCAS form. Luckily, the university offered me a place.
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
I had to declare a U grade on my UCAS form. Luckily, the university offered me a place.
Same here.
Koloth
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by PHIL
crap, I was kinda hoping I wouldn't have to declare my general studies grade, as I tHink I screwed that exam up.

Phil
I wouldn't worry about that. Many univerisities refuse to recognise General Studies.
tagzt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by PHIL

Phil
there is no way to screw up a general studies exam, they are all a load of p***
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What exactly is general studies, why do most unis not recognise it, and why do you have to take it. At my school, we didn't take it and I'm asking this out of plain curiosity.
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i declined all my as grades even some that were a's because I had one subject that went really badly wrong, so in the end I didn't have to put any of them down on my ucas form. All the uni's say that they don't really care and that your not at a disadvantage. They just go on your A2 predictions
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (298)
34.1%
No (576)
65.9%

Watched Threads