The Student Room Group

Boyfriend and tongue piercing.

I've been with my boyfriend for just under a year. It was his birthday a few months ago and he jokingly suggested I get a tongue piercing, because he said a few of his mates had received oral from a girl with a tongue piercing and said it was amazing.

However, it got to the point where he was bringing it up quite a lot to the point where I had to tell him quite forcefully to stop going on about it. It was at that point I remembered seeing a picture of him with a girl he slept with and she had a tongue piercing but I didn't bring it up because he'd respected my wishes and stopped talking about it.

However, a few days ago my boyfriend and I were talking about going on holiday together around Christmas and he mentioned me getting a tongue piercing for the holiday. It was at this point I asked him if he had ever had sex with a girl who had a tongue piercing and he said No, none of them have one. I asked him again and then he paused and said ''Oh, one of them has one but she got it after we slept together''.

I know roughly when they slept together and I remember seeing a picture of them together around that time and she had a tongue piercing then. So a few days later i messaged him on whatsapp saying I he has slept with a girl with a tongue piercing and told him about the photo. He said he'd forgotten about it because they were really drunk when they slept together and she'd never used it on him.

I do believe that she never used it on him but I'm dubious he forgot that she had one. I find it quite insulting that he'd been asking me to get one when a girl he slept with had one..

It's made me have a few doubts. For example, he told me there was no feelings on either side when they slept together and that she liked his mate at the time, but I stalked her Facebook once and after they slept together I remember seeing him tagged in her statuses regarding conversations they'd had and she'd put love hearts etc.

Everything else in our relationship is good, but these little things have put some doubts in my mind. Should I broach how this has made me feel or should I leave it?
Reply 1
Tell him you will get your tongue pierced, if he gets a prince albert.
Reply 2
He says you should get a piercing for the benefit of his sexual gratification?

What a s***-head.

Original post by TwinnyP
Tell him you will get your tongue pierced, if he gets a prince albert.
This.

Edit: Imagine what he'll be telling all his friends about you when you get it done... :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
I agree with the above - you're over thinking things. And it sounds like you're more troubled by the girl he slept with than the tongue piercing thing, though obviously I can see they're linked.

Tell him it's insulting that he wants you to go through the pain and hassle of a tongue piercing, opening yourself up to infection (not what you want while on holiday) just so he can see if it makes a difference on his dong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol the inner workings of a female mind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending