The Student Room Group

Which job sites do you use for looking for programming / software engineer jobs?

I'm in the process of job hunting for a junior level programming / software engineer job and am finding it difficult to find decent job adverts where I live (South East / London area).

So what job websites do you use for your job hunting? I've applied to 2 decent looking jobs but ultimately I'd like to apply for more really.
Tried LinkedIn?
Original post by Push_More_Button
Tried LinkedIn?

Good call. No I haven't.

I did send one recruiter an email via LinkedIn but didn't hear back. To be honest I completely forgot they offered job adverts. I hardly ever use LinkedIn.

Thanks.
Jobserve
Original post by McNuggetsAhoy
I'm in the process of job hunting for a junior level programming / software engineer job and am finding it difficult to find decent job adverts where I live (South East / London area).

So what job websites do you use for your job hunting? I've applied to 2 decent looking jobs but ultimately I'd like to apply for more really.

Jobserve and IT Job Board for me. Beware of applying for the same job advertised by different agents and follow my handy guide on how to deal with agents.

http://byeeek.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/how-to-get-job-through-agent.html

Don't contact them - they will contact you!

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending