Fa123123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
my class is doing the welsh board for A level English Lit and its a direct 2 years exam so we'll be doing our final examinations at the end of the 2 years. the book we are studying is called STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE by TENNESSEE WILLIAMS and i have a essay due on next thursday I've read the whole book but I'm not sure how exactly i should plan it and i needed help the 2 questions i can choose from is 1. how is metal instability and how might Williams own experience affect his portrayal of metal illness
2. consider the ways that masculinity is presented in the play and consider any possible links to williams own sexuality and his links with his father
it would be great if i got some help on which question i should do and if someone could give me some ideas to write about thanks
MeerkatMeg
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This is such a late reply I only just found your thread, but my college is also doing the welsh board for A level English Lit, and also doing Streetcar named desire! What are the novels you are studying?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (87)
64.93%
I don't have everything I need (47)
35.07%

Watched Threads