The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Anyone on fallowfield at manchester uni who prefer pubs to clubs?

Hey. I'm staying in oak house and unlike most people on campus I am not much of a clubbing person. Is there any others on the campus who prefer bars or pubs?
Original post by Chdksskj
Hey. I'm staying in oak house and unlike most people on campus I am not much of a clubbing person. Is there any others on the campus who prefer bars or pubs?

You wanna meet my friend and I?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Yeah all my flatmates are all going out clubbing at Oak House so im sitting in pretty bored. :/
Reply 3
Original post by govttookmybaby
You wanna meet my friend and I?

Sounds good, what's your name? I'll find you on facebook
Reply 4
Original post by firebaron999
Yeah all my flatmates are all going out clubbing at Oak House so im sitting in pretty bored. :/

what's your name? I'll find you on facebook
I'm actually a second year but all my friends do pre drinks then clubs :colonhash:, would be down for a drink!
Reply 6
Original post by catastrophe
I'm actually a second year but all my friends do pre drinks then clubs :colonhash:, would be down for a drink!

Yeah same for me, I enjoy the predrinks part but I have no interest in clubbing.
Original post by Chdksskj
Yeah same for me, I enjoy the predrinks part but I have no interest in clubbing.

Yeah, I see why people enjoy it and all but dancing in dark rooms to chart music isn't my thing tbh
Reply 8
Yeah, I see why people enjoy it and all but dancing in dark rooms to chart music isn't my thing tbh

Yeah same man, what you studying?
yeah sorry aha i dont have facebook. But if you're at fallowfield maybe we can meet up at the squireels bar. im with one of my flatemates
Reply 10
Original post by firebaron999
yeah sorry aha i dont have facebook. But if you're at fallowfield maybe we can meet up at the squireels bar. im with one of my flatemates

Yeah good mate we'll do that soon

Same here!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending