The Student Room Group

Been single for about 5 years, been set up with a girl not sure what to do.

So far its just been a case of friends showing her 2 photos of me, me seeing 2 photos of her and basic things about each other like age, towns we live in, what jobs we have and the usual, we have not met yet.

She seems very eager which shocks me a little, basically coming across in texts like a giggly schoolgirl and putting xx at the end of each message (and we are both 29 so not young)

I mean stuff like I cant tell if shes being flirty or friendly etc, and not sure what to talk about, or if she says something trying to get a reaction I wont know how to respond.
Meet asap, that's the only way to get a proper experience of her
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
So far its just been a case of friends showing her 2 photos of me, me seeing 2 photos of her and basic things about each other like age, towns we live in, what jobs we have and the usual, we have not met yet.

She seems very eager which shocks me a little, basically coming across in texts like a giggly schoolgirl and putting xx at the end of each message (and we are both 29 so not young)

I mean stuff like I cant tell if shes being flirty or friendly etc, and not sure what to talk about, or if she says something trying to get a reaction I wont know how to respond.

maybe it's because you've been out the game for so long, but every girl does that. Make sure you're sure she's interested.
Reply 3
Just means she's interested. Don't worry friend, all will go well. Act cool. 'S just a date.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

You don't simply talk to girls, until you've known them for a while. What you do is ask questions. Girls crave attention and to be desired. You give them that by showing a genuine interest in their life through questions.

Now when they reply to your question you need to look to either:

Best case - Find something that resonates with you and talk about it e.g common interest or whatnot. E.g If she traveled to Cyprus for example and you have too then you can talk about that (still question based on her experiences and bounce of that with SHORT comments* on yours)

other - Comment on what she said and ask another question, aim being to find commonalities. e.g "wow that's crazy! So did you ....?"

P.S Getting girls is very easy when you follow this. Funny thing is most guys think they have to talk about themselves and impress the girl... which is why most guys fail. Don't be like that.

P.S.S Don't ask silly questions like "whats your favourite colour?"... make it much more conversational like "Oooo you're wearing a lot of . I'm guessing it's your favourite aye?" ---> remember to reassure though at the end by saying it looks good on her aka. you're not judging.

* You have to retain an element of mystery about you.

Thank me later.

Best,
(TSR's lady's man)

Also, with the xx thing and seeming keen. It's the biological clock ticking. She can no longer be as selective as she could be in her 18-21 years so is actively trying to make situations where guys like her. That's my personal assumption.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending