The Student Room Group

HELP - Do you think I'll get any offers back

Hey guys I've completed my UCAS form (not sent it away yet will very soon) and im wondering if you think I'll get any offers back. I've applied to 5 unis: St Andrews, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Herriot Watt and Dundee all for computer/computing science. In fifth year I got AAABB at higher, A's in Maths, Computing science, Human biology and B's in Accounting and English. This year (S6) im doing AH computing science and maths and Higher Chemistry and RMPS. I have left the grades for all these blank as I have no predicted grade yet and I wont anytime soon. I've written a pretty reasonable personal statement good but nothing amazing.So do you think I'll get any offers back, if so what ones? Thanks so much for your help :smile:
I'd say definite yes from Heriot Watt and Dundee, either way from Edinburgh and Glasgow, and probably a no from St Andrews.

Whatever happens though you should get the two offers you need to choose a firm and insurance.
Original post by louis781
Hey guys I've completed my UCAS form (not sent it away yet will very soon) and im wondering if you think I'll get any offers back. I've applied to 5 unis: St Andrews, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Herriot Watt and Dundee all for computer/computing science. In fifth year I got AAABB at higher, A's in Maths, Computing science, Human biology and B's in Accounting and English. This year (S6) im doing AH computing science and maths and Higher Chemistry and RMPS. I have left the grades for all these blank as I have no predicted grade yet and I wont anytime soon. I've written a pretty reasonable personal statement good but nothing amazing.So do you think I'll get any offers back, if so what ones? Thanks so much for your help :smile:

Did you get offer from St Andrews’s?

Latest