The Student Room Group

bus photo card (nxwm)

Hello,

I will be starting uni but commuting from home as I live quite local.

Problem:I will be taking the bus, but I haven't got a clue about where to get the national express photo card from?!
I've already ordered and received my student ticket from online so that's not a problem. But as for the photocard...
I've checked the nxwm website to see if you can buy it there but you can't.
So that just led me to believe that the uni has some involvement in it?
In my college/ sixth form, we had to go to student services to request a code and web link in order to buy the photocard separately online. ( then, it was the 16-18 photocard, but obv I can't use that anymore!)
Does anyone know what to do?!
Oh, and I've already phoned nxwm, and they said that the photocard should follow on from the bus ticket,but it's been days now and it hasn't.
Original post by Bourbon bliss
Hello,

I will be starting uni but commuting from home as I live quite local.

Problem:I will be taking the bus, but I haven't got a clue about where to get the national express photo card from?!
I've already ordered and received my student ticket from online so that's not a problem. But as for the photocard...
I've checked the nxwm website to see if you can buy it there but you can't.
So that just led me to believe that the uni has some involvement in it?
In my college/ sixth form, we had to go to student services to request a code and web link in order to buy the photocard separately online. ( then, it was the 16-18 photocard, but obv I can't use that anymore!)
Does anyone know what to do?!
Oh, and I've already phoned nxwm, and they said that the photocard should follow on from the bus ticket,but it's been days now and it hasn't.

Go to one of their shops, it'll tell you on their website where they are. I think there's one in the bottom of the Pavillions in Brum city centre if you live there.
Reply 2
You can probably get it at the Travel Information Centre at New Street Station (assuming you live in or around Birmingham). There's a National Express Info Centre at the bus station in Coventry as well where you can get it.

http://www.networkwestmidlands.com/NewTicket/TICs.aspx
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by moonkatt
Go to one of their shops, it'll tell you on their website where they are. I think there's one in the bottom of the Pavillions in Brum city centre if you live there.

Ok, thanks! 😊 I'll try that
Original post by Compact
You can probably get it at the Travel Information Centre at New Street Station (assuming you live in or around Birmingham). There's a National Express Info Centre at the bus station in Coventry as well where you can get it.

http://www.networkwestmidlands.com/NewTicket/TICs.aspx

Thanks for your help😌

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending