The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Likely to get an offer?

Hi, im applying for 2016 and want to do computer science with maths. I am studying A2 maths, biology, and business. Alongside AS further maths. I am being predicted AACa (C in biology), however the entry requirements state AAB - ABB. In my AS i got AAD, do you think having the extra A and banking on the fact I bring my biology grade up to a C, that I would get an offer?
Hi, I'm a deferred entry student who will be studying at Aston in 2016. When I applies for a course in Politics and Business, I had only achieved ACCD in my AS grades and had predicted grades of A*CC, but still received an offer for my course which was ABB. At the end of my A2s I achieved A*BC, and got the offer despite not quite hitting the right grades. Even if you haven't got the correct AS grades, it definitely still worth applying, I'm so glad I did! Good luck!
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Maetharanel
Hi, I'm a deferred entry student who will be studying at Aston in 2016. When I applies for a course in Politics and Business, I had only achieved ACCD in my AS grades and had predicted grades of A*CC, but still received an offer for my course which was ABB. At the end of my A2s I achieved A*BC, and got the offer despite not quite hitting the right grades. Even if you haven't got the correct AS grades, it definitely still worth applying, I'm so glad I did! Good luck!

How is it you have an offer for 2016 already? Or did you apply last year?
Original post by Mitul106
How is it you have an offer for 2016 already? Or did you apply last year?

I applied last academic year

Quick Reply

Latest