MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello everyone,

I have recently watched Warhorse in a theatre and now have to write an essay about it for our unit 2 controlled assessment. The board we are using in Edexcel.

Our teacher has left us completely in the dark as to what we are supposed to be talking about and how we can achieve an A* in this peice of coursework.

Can you people please guide me so that i may get an A* in this peice of coursework. Can someone also give me an example of an A* Warhorse essay. So that i know along what lines i need to write and to what standard i need to write the essay, so that i may get an A*.

Can you guys please guide me as i am not recieving much help from my teacher and my peers are not very helpful either as i am the only person in the class that is predicted an A*. Thank you, much appreciated.

Yours Truly

MR.ANONYMOUS 786
♥Samantha♥
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have you tried looking on the edexcel website for examiners reports or mark schemes? you'll probably find them helpful. also, try asking people in the years above you, as they will have done the same thing. sorry i couldn't be of more help - i did wjec for gcse drama
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (222)
67.48%
No (107)
32.52%

Watched Threads