Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Dark blue new clio (the 1.6 Sport). Not a bad little car, pretty quick.

Not as nice as my old car - a red Renault Megane Coupe 1.6 but I kind of wrote that off - it ended up on its roof. oops! But then again serves me right for passing my test at 16 and getting such a flash car doesn't it.

a red toyota yaris

before that i shared my mums which is a silver matiz (daewoo)

ReputationRep:
    new VW polo, nice metallic black. But the 'L' plates kinda detract from the style :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I have a Yaris, or at least it will be mine when I turn 17.

ReputationRep:
    its soo poo my dad wont get me a car until i pass! not fair at all.........

ReputationRep:
    i got an Audi A3 , my 4th test is on 30th june

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    good luck sweetie!! i love the audi a3, the guy i like has 1 of those

(Original post by Baron Huntroyde)
    I have a Yaris, or at least it will be mine when I turn 17.
    go Yaris owners

ReputationRep:
    oops...just realised how spoilt i sound

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    go Yaris owners
    They're brilliant cars!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops1)
    haha i sound spoilt,

cheers for the good luck - i failed my 3rd attempt on clipping the curb while turning left on a mini-roundabout - i wanted to do something very illegal to the examiner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops1)
    We all do, a bit, but we're not going to get the money from anywhere else other than parents to buy a car, are we?

ReputationRep:
    haha i sound spoilt,

cheers for the good luck - i failed my 3rd attempt on clipping the curb while turning left on a mini-roundabout - i wanted to do something very illegal to the examiner
    i dnt think i want to no...!! im sure u'll do it...i hate roundabouts, ive already sed if i fail it'll be on a roundabout!!

ReputationRep:
    We all do, a bit, but we're not going to get the money from anywhere else other than parents to buy a car, are we?
    no i guess not...but my mates are awful about it...always calling me a little madam

ReputationRep:
    Your dad allows you to drive an audi a3, even when you failed your test 3 times?!?
    Very trusting

ReputationRep:
    I drive a red P-reg Citroen Saxo, lovely little thing!! No swish extras apart from a 6-changer CD player. Oh and a rattle. Hehe.

John Paul Jones- I passed on my 4th attempt, 4th time lucky!!
    Golden Maverick- Failing doesn't necessarily make someone a bad driver- maybe just an unlucky driver, or one who isn't ready to pass yet!

ReputationRep:
    I HAD a BMW Z3 got given it the morning after my 17th birthday party and crashed it in the drive....
    Now I have a brand new golf- much better

If you work while you are at school/college & you are careful with it you can easily have enough to buy a car and insure it by the time you pass your test (however if you have paid for all your own driving lessons too and you took as long to learn as i did, then maybe not!!)

ReputationRep:
    A pair of legs...

ReputationRep:
    I drive a Chevy Lumina 3.0 and also have an Aprilia RS50 (motorbike) back in Ireland, if I could afford the insurance I'd get something a bit more powerful. When I get to bristol I might buy a VW Golf.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.