Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yes it was completely unexpected ofcourse. Its good because of what it is, and I can easily make the "boy racers" look like a complete joke. However alot of people think im a spoiled git etc, and I dont like that. And when I take it to uni, its more likely to get vandalised than a 106 or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm0273)
    Yes it was completely unexpected ofcourse. Its good because of what it is, and I can easily make the "boy racers" look like a complete joke. However alot of people think im a spoiled git etc, and I dont like that. And when I take it to uni, its more likely to get vandalised than a 106 or whatever.
    spoiled git

ReputationRep:
    GRRRR, u jealous?

ReputationRep:
    I have Skoda Fabia, the czech essential

ReputationRep:
    I have a citroen dyanne, a classic!

I painted flowers on the side and gave it a new stripy roof, its a beauty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm0273)
    GRRRR, u jealous?
    i am actually

am insured on mums brand new fiesta zetec!

ReputationRep:
    well, read over the foums and found that not many of you guys drive british cars, why is that?

i just drive the car i do because it was available 2nd hand near us for a good price , is low insurance catagory etc.

ReputationRep:
    bmw 3 series, and we are getting a mini some time soon aswell as a bmw z4 when my dad retires

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.