The Student Room Group

What is the British view of impearilism?

Well, I view impearilism good to a certain level, although, many can easily point out its downfalls, it has many upsides too. You can blame the end of British impearism starting with churchhill and rosevelt at newfoundland by the signing of the atlantic charter.

well, today, america has become an impearil power through globalism. Even though it denies it, it is. Most americans consider themselves liberators, not governors, but ussually its the oppisite. I laugh at american televison, its extremily false it information, just by any chance, have any of you guys seen bowling for colimbine?
Reply 1
Right....
Reply 2
canuck
Well, I view impearilism good to a certain level, although, many can easily point out its downfalls, it has many upsides too. You can blame the end of British impearism starting with churchhill and rosevelt at newfoundland by the signing of the atlantic charter.

well, today, america has become an impearil power through globalism. Even though it denies it, it is. Most americans consider themselves liberators, not governors, but ussually its the oppisite. I laugh at american televison, its extremily false it information, just by any chance, have any of you guys seen bowling for colimbine?

can you define Imperial for me?
canuck

Britain and america. Is this deliberate? :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending