Psychology a level?Watch
- Approaches in psychology- cognitive, behavioural, psychodynamic, humanistic, biological and social learning theory.
- Biopsychology- nerves, nervous system, cortical specialisation and the fight/flight response.
- Sex and gender- cultural variations, androgyny, Klinefelter's/Turner's syndrome.
- Research methods
- Autism- biological and cognitive explanations and treatment.
- Social influence- Milgram, Asch, Obedience and conformity.
- Social facilitation- evaluation apprehension, some other stuff