Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i am very interested in this course, but i don't like mathematics very much... i am not sure i'm going to get a B at AS. i am doing physics and hope to get an A, i skipped the english exams cause i wasn't prepared (i'll do them in january) and will get an A in ALevel Italian which i am doing in year12 ( i'm italian and did my AS last year, got an A* )... do u think i'm ok? should i continue with ALevel Maths? cause if i drop it i will only have 4 AS's and 2 Alevels, one of which is italian which they won't consider i'm afraid... ( I AM NOT going on with english ALevel, i HATE IT ) My friend told me he had an offer by JMU without even doing AS maths. they asked for 180 points (all of this is edexcel)
    thanks for you advice...

Sky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkylineGTR)
    Hi, i am very interested in this course, but i don't like mathematics very much... i am not sure i'm going to get a B at AS. i am doing physics and hope to get an A, i skipped the english exams cause i wasn't prepared (i'll do them in january) and will get an A in ALevel Italian which i am doing in year12 ( i'm italian and did my AS last year, got an A* )... do u think i'm ok? should i continue with ALevel Maths? cause if i drop it i will only have 4 AS's and 2 Alevels, one of which is italian which they won't consider i'm afraid... ( I AM NOT going on with english ALevel, i HATE IT ) My friend told me he had an offer by JMU without even doing AS maths. they asked for 180 points (all of this is edexcel)
    thanks for you advice...

Sky
    180 is like CCC

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.