The Student Room Group

Awkward sex!

Hey, I just need opinions!
Theres this guy who's liked me for ages, he's wanted to sleep with me for a while. After a year of persistence, I went back to his after a night out. Im a virgin, however I'm not completely lacking in experience lol. We did foreplay etc which was fine. But when we went to have sex, he couldn't get it in. We tried several times but it was almost impossible! We gave up after a while. I feel so embarrassed, should I feel embarrassed about this?! is this normal?! what did we do wrong?! I have so many questions! would this be a turn of for guys!? or do you think he would still be interested?! I feel like I was a complete let down as he's wanted me for ages! Was I a disappointment! All comments/opinions are much appreciated!
was it too big for you?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Theres this guy who's liked me for ages, he's wanted to sleep with me for a while. After a year of persistence, I went back to his after a night out.

You're giving hope to all the guys who harass a girl in the hope that she will finally say yes.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Theres this guy who's liked me for ages, he's wanted to sleep with me for a while. After a year of persistence, I went back to his after a night out. Im a virgin, however I'm not completely lacking in experience lol. We did foreplay etc which was fine. But when we went to have sex, he couldn't get it in. We tried several times but it was almost impossible! We gave up after a while. I feel so embarrassed, should I feel embarrassed about this?! is this normal?! what did we do wrong?! I have so many questions! would this be a turn of for guys!? or do you think he would still be interested?! I feel like I was a complete let down as he's wanted me for ages! Was I a disappointment! All comments/opinions are much appreciated!

It was your first time don't worry about it, this would not be an issue for me. If a guy is very well endowed it can be harder to fully get it inside a woman although it does go in if the penis is fully erect. Perhaps you were just nervous, I must agree with the other guy though what are you doing sleeping with a guy who has been pressuring you all year?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
You're giving hope to all the guys who harass a girl in the hope that she will finally say yes.

Pretty much exactly what went through my mind.

Not enough info to go on to say it was harassing though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by So Instinct
Pretty much exactly what went through my mind.

Not enough info to go on to say it was harassing though.

Yes you can say it was harassing and it is in fact harassment if the girl was intelligent enough to make a complaint about it. This is the accusation you would be dealing with if not more.
Original post by Mancini
Yes you can say it was harassing and it is in fact harassment if the girl was intelligent enough to make a complaint about it. This is the accusation you would be dealing with if not more.

You can say it, but that doesn't make you right.

One may feel harassed another may not deem the same objective actions upon them as harassment.
Persistence is a vague term and any type of pursuit would require some persistence, the time frame varying from person to person. Without knowing what kind of persistence we're talking about it would jump the gun to say it's harassment because I don't deem a playful joke every now and then with a friend as harassment, but perhaps if you want to be a special snowflake about it.

For instance if OP said she wasn't ready yet but maybe she might be interested in the future, is a bit of flirting every now and then harassment? To most people probably not- especially if the other person reciprocates or reacts positively, yet it would still be considered as a degree of persistence.

Lucky accusations are simply that, accusations. But all of this is beside the point of the actual thread, OP didn't ask for whether she made the right decision sleeping with said person, so I won't be continuing this any further.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb

Marian will say yes one day :daydreaming:
Reply 8

One may feel harassed another may not deem the same objective actions upon them as harassment.
Persistence is a vague term and any type of pursuit would require some persistence, the time frame varying from person to person. Without knowing what kind of persistence we're talking about it would jump the gun to say it's harassment because I don't deem a playful joke every now and then with a friend as harassment, but perhaps if you want to be a special snowflake about it.

For instance if OP said she wasn't ready yet but maybe she might be interested in the future, is a bit of flirting every now and then harassment? To most people probably not- especially if the other person reciprocates or reacts positively, yet it would still be considered as a degree of persistence.

Lucky accusations are simply that, accusations. But all of this is beside the point of the actual thread, OP didn't ask for whether she made the right decision sleeping with said person, so I won't be continuing this any further.

Lol @special snowflake

When it comes to matters of harassment between a men and a woman it's always good to engage the brain and pick the wise choice, have you seen how many times some girls can change their mind?

Feel free to call me a special snowflake though rather be that then the one facing serious accusations of harassment.
Original post by Mancini
Lol @special snowflake

When it comes to matters of harassment between a men and a woman it's always good to engage the brain and pick the wise choice, have you seen how many times some girls can change their mind?

Feel free to call me a special snowflake though rather be that then the one facing serious accusations of harassment.

I don't mean you specifically in terms of special snowflake, rather anyone who would qualify playful jokes as harassment. I could have done a better job making that clearer admittedly.
Original post by zyzzyspirit
Marian will say yes one day :daydreaming:

Why are you so obsessed though..?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Why are you so obsessed though..?

Everyone calls me obsessed but I don't see it :dontknow: It's completely normal human attraction.
Happened to me the first time too, dont worry about. I realise now (2 sexual partners on) that i was too nervous and felt pressured to be turned on enough, and he was rather large which made it harder. I wouldnt worry too much about it, but next time start with fingers first.

Posted from TSR Mobile
By your language (which basically states you agreed to have sex only after a year of persistence from him!) it appears that you weren't really up for sex with him. Which would have increased your nerves, and probably indicates that you weren't that 'ready' in terms of arousal?

Sex when a woman isn't fully aroused is never a pleasant experience.

How do you know it was only a bit of flirting? She said a year of persistence, she didn't give any more details than that...
Original post by Twinpeaks
How do you know it was only a bit of flirting? She said a year of persistence, she didn't give any more details than that...

I said we don't have enough info, so if you assume one way you can also assume the other way and thus gave an opposing scenario.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending