Me too! Already bricking it...

Hope everyone else hears soon!
Original post by sampowell92
Me too! Already bricking it...

Hope everyone else hears soon!

I'm nervous and excited.
Time to start interview prep!! :smile:

Don't even know where to begin..
Congratulations guys. Do you guys mind saying your ukcat scores.
Me too! UKCAT was 807.5 Band 1 (I got lucky)!!
(edited 8 years ago)
I got one :biggrin: 747.5
Thanks for stating your ukcat guys. Ps I'm truly starting to believe I'm psychic. I said we would start hearing from them on Wednesday and we did!!
I got 767.5
Reply 50
Interview!! Phew!! I got 752.5
Interview. 745, Band 2.

Fingers crossed for those of you still waiting to hear :smile:
Interview! 757.5/band 1.
Reply 53
Interview!!! :smile: UKCAT 775!
Interview UKCAT 737.5 band 1
Last year they sent out invites over two days, so if anyone is reading this and hasn't had an interview invite yet- don't panic, and good luck!! I've seen a few people with 737.5 but I was estimating the cutoff to be a little bit lower (maybe 720-725), so I'll guess we'll see over the next few days! Also, there are two days of interviews and I've only seen people saying they'll be there on the 7th so far!!

My interviews are super early in the morning; I guess I'll probably see some of you there! (Be nice in the group activity, please.)
Reply 56
I've got an interview! 752.5 UKCAT and Band 3 (So I guess they don't look at Situational Judgment!). It's going to be such a long trek for me to get there... I'm normally based in the maths building, all the way on the other side of the campus...
Reply 57
Anyone know how many people they interview for soton BM4 as well as offers and actual places on the course

-Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got an Interview and group task the morning of the 7th, good luck to all. Hopefully more people will hear today
(edited 8 years ago)
Heard nothing so far either- 722.5 ukcat :/
Original post by B1525
Anyone know how many people they interview for soton BM4 as well as offers and actual places on the course

-Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got an Interview and group task the morning of the 7th, good luck to all. Hopefully more people will hear today

I think I saw somewhere that it's 150 interviews for 60 offers of 40 places? That might be complete rubbish, though! (150 people would be around 2 days worth of 30 minute groups, though)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending