The Student Room Group

Girls, can you orgasm by penetration?

All the movies, books, TV programmes etc have you believe that it's a common thing, to be able to orgasm through penetration alone. And if you can't orgasm by penetration, then you're a minority.

But I swear, in recent years people are being more open in disclosing that, this is not the most common way to orgasm. And in fact, some say that it's not even that common. I never have, and none of my (close) friends have either. So I thought I'd ask the women of TSR, be honest, can you come by penetration?

I've been wanting to ask this a while, out of curiosity. But female orgasm/ masturbation etc always seem that much more taboo than males discussing the issue. It always seems that much more "rude". But curiosity is getting the better of me!

Scroll to see replies

I don't have a vagina myself but in my experience of being inside I've found girls tend to need a bit of extra assistance to orgasm, either through a lot of going down on them before entry or rubbing of their lady cliterous. Obviously they can orgasm through penetration alone but it takes ****ing ages.
Reply 2
Nope, I've never been able to orgasm through penetration whatsoever, not even close tbh. I always get there fine through other means though but never penetration.
Reply 3
I think it's always good for a fella to make use of his fingers when having sex it can be very pleasurable for a woman. Not all women get much of an orgasm from penetrative sex so change technique. I'm obviously not a woman and talking about my experience as a man when having sex with a woman for those of you who for some reason cannot guess.
Nah. Very rarely. Clitoral stimulation is needed. Also depeneds on how much they like their partnet.
I can weirdly enough
who cares about the girl just lie there and let the man finish :colonhash:
Nope, never. Only with clitoral stimulation when I'm on top.
I can every time, maybe 2 or 3 times during one session but its completely normal not to be able to. I didn't used to be able to but I'm a lot older now so I think that definitely makes a difference.
Yeah I have but I swear it'll depend on the two of you as individuals and how you work together. If some of you haven't yet it doesn't mean you wont.
Original post by Anonymous

It's definitely taboo, hence my anonymity, but it's a fact that most girls cannot orgasm by penetration alone. Personally, I only have twice in my life and that's 13 years of being sexually active. Most girls I know cannot achieve orgasm by penetration and never have. I know one girl who can only achieve orgasm by penetration though, so we're not all the same. But guys, get to know :colone:
Original post by Anonymous
It's definitely taboo, hence my anonymity, but it's a fact that most girls cannot orgasm by penetration alone. Personally, I only have twice in my life and that's 13 years of being sexually active. Most girls I know cannot achieve orgasm by penetration and never have. I know one girl who can only achieve orgasm by penetration though, so we're not all the same. But guys, get to know :colone:

Was there anything different on those two occasions?
Not so far. Hopefully one day.
Original post by Legendairy
who cares about the girl just lie there and let the man finish :colonhash:

wtf :/
I do but only with certain men in my life
Reply 15
so it's one of thoose threads xD
the only way I can: me on top- clitoral stimulation and penetration.
No vagina but in my experience about 10-20% can orgasm via penetration. Guess they must be the blessed few I suppose.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I can weirdly enough

Its not weird, you have a superior vagina. *compliment* Barba Keesling PHD writes about it in "Super Sexual Orgasm", basically she proves that not all women are equal and weaker vaginas cant spasm powerfully enough to guarantee an orgasm. These inferior women later blame cock and turn lesbian.

I'll possibly be castigated for this post but its from a book written by a bisexual female sex therapist . - wanna fight lezzers?
Original post by AvaAdore
I do but only with certain men in my life

What was different about those men?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending