The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by SulTob
Lol I’m guessing that’s for yourself right😂... tutelage just paying you to write crap and they not even giving you correct info... just sad! If you like you can go ahead and report this post so they can remove it... I’ll keep posting it to see what scam artists these agencies are

Tbf looks like u already burning bruh 😂
Original post by SulTob
Lol I’m guessing that’s for yourself right😂... tutelage just paying you to write crap and they not even giving you correct info... just sad! If you like you can go ahead and report this post so they can remove it... I’ll keep posting it to see what scam artists these agencies are

You're an actual mug so lets play into this fantasy of yours. If im advertising for tutelage, why would i tell somebody NOT to apply without A Levels)? Surely that wouldnt help me in any way and only blow my cover?? You on the other hand are quite excited over all this. Logically, theres no argument proving I'm commisioned to do this and your only evidence is that im somebody who went through tutelage and helps the freshers every year (which i do anyway as im a part of the student board). Can you logically reply, or will it just be another dumb attempt without any logic or reasoning?
Original post by SulTob

"Lol I’m guessing that’s for yourself right😂" - such an ironic way to reply to a sarcastic comment about how bad your jokes are. Just stop please?:frown:
Do they have medicine in Bulgaria?
Reply 44
Original post by MrTahirC
You're an actual mug so lets play into this fantasy of yours. If im advertising for tutelage, why would i tell somebody NOT to apply without A Levels)? Surely that wouldnt help me in any way and only blow my cover?? You on the other hand are quite excited over all this. Logically, theres no argument proving I'm commisioned to do this and your only evidence is that im somebody who went through tutelage and helps the freshers every year (which i do anyway as im a part of the student board). Can you logically reply, or will it just be another dumb attempt without any logic or reasoning?

I’m not even gonna bother replying anymore cos you’re just a waste of time. At least I sure aint the only one that noticed the tutelage bias and discrediting other people. Gluck mate ‘mr actual 5th year medical student’7B71927F-657F-4D16-9201-15B185E20479.jpg.jpeg
Original post by SulTob
I’m not even gonna bother replying anymore cos you’re just a waste of time. At least I sure aint the only one that noticed the tutelage bias and discrediting other people. Gluck mate ‘mr actual 5th year medical student’

Continue to read the thread and see an actual conversation between me and him, with himself saying secret advertising is a thing companies do. You know, like when you plugged your company with a lie?

Also, glad to see logic prevails once again and you decide to run as soon as an actual argument is presented. Typical rubbish agency's running instead of facing problems wow MedConnect needs shame tbh
Reply 46
Original post by MrTahirC
Continue to read the thread and see an actual conversation between me and him, with himself saying secret advertising is a thing companies do. You know, like when you plugged your company with a lie?

Also, glad to see logic prevails once again and you decide to run as soon as an actual argument is presented. Typical rubbish agency's running instead of facing problems wow MedConnect needs shame tbh

Hahaha says the person working for tutelage there was no meaningful conversation lool you just got bare defensive ... trust me if it was my company, firstly I would never need to do secret advertising, I would openly say it because no matter how much you hide something the truth always comes out some day like it did in your case😂😂😂... Simply put, they pay you and you come act like a genuine guy wanting to give advice but yet don’t even know anything and yet try to bring people down for giving correct info... as Ive said earlier go do your research lol I’m not gna be the one doing it for you... surely tutelage pays you enough for that 😂
I see where Tahir is coming from but I feel not being a student in Bulgaria, he isnt aware of the problems students face with these agencies.
Hi guys anyone who is lookinh to apply in Bulgaria for med or dentistry and are from the uk add me on Snapchat I’m looking to apply this year to and wanted to know if anyone is in the same boat as me sheh_sheh
Original post by ScamTob
99% sure you'll get a fake account by SulTob telling you to apply via MedConnect lolll

How do you know that that person is with medconnect though ? I’m confused
Reply 50
100% troll lool he just joined today just to talk trash hahaha probs mr tahir again with a fake account or another tutelage guy who’s just salty cos I exposed them😂 Been here for over 4 years lmao so gluck mate

(Original post by ScamTob)Type his name in and see him argue against countless other agents etc about MedConnect.

less than a minute ago

Last year my brother applied through med connect and was charged just over a thousand pounds or so, which was reasonable at the time. This year I've been trying to apply through them and they've added extra charges out of the blue. Looks like they just make up whatever number they feel to in their head. Pretty frustrating finding out you continously have to cough up more. Waiting for SulTob and gang to come and report this post and spring into med connect's defense. Adios if you guys dont hear from me again

Reply 52
Hahaha so why did you join tsr today then?😂😂 lmao trolls

(Original post by ScamTob)Idk what you're talking about, but once again your name pops up on thread's defending MedConnect. Everytime somebody argues against Medconnect it seems like their account is taken down, feel like theres something wrong within TSR themselves. Surprisingly SulTob is always there to rescue the Medconnect agenda wow
Reply 53
No answer! Its just sad the lengths some of these agencies will go through when anyone tries to expose them... anyways you can keep trying
Reply 54
Original post by ScamTob
Idk what you're talking about, but once again your name pops up on thread's defending MedConnect. Everytime somebody argues against Medconnect it seems like their account is taken down, feel like theres something wrong within TSR themselves. Surprisingly SulTob is always there to rescue the Medconnect agenda wow

Yeah I must be working for tsr too then ‘undercover’ 🤣🤣🤣
Reply 55
Original post by SulTob
Yeah I must be working for tsr too then ‘undercover’ 🤣🤣🤣

Great idea, don't address the actual issue at hand (which is why you're on every thread defending Medconnect, which is so blatant by just searching your name on the search bar). Instead just make a sarky comment and hope nobody will realise. Great strategy - lmk how it goes mate!
Reply 56
Original post by ScamTob
Great idea, don't address the actual issue at hand (which is why you're on every thread defending Medconnect, which is so blatant by just searching your name on the search bar). Instead just make a sarky comment and hope nobody will realise. Great strategy - lmk how it goes mate!

I don’t answer to trolls lmao... you just joined today😂 tell us why first then I’ll answer
Reply 57
Original post by ScamTob

Its funny how you were sooo quick to answer that but didn’t answer what you were doing here... 🤣🤣 caught u out troll
Original post by Hayyan776
How do you know that that person is with medconnect though ? I’m confused

Basically, there was someone working for tutelage and we (both me and sultob study at plovdiv) found out he was promoting them whilst literally being on their website. Because we recommended MedConnect and InterHecs, these guys have started making a billions different new accounts (you can see theyve all joined TSR in the last few days) to talk crap about all the agencies apart from tutelage and try claim anyone who says they have had a good experience with another agency is working for them. I got my last account banned cos I posted a screenshot of the guys face on TSR from the tutelage website and reported me.
Original post by silent_poet_786
Basically, there was someone working for tutelage and we (both me and sultob study at plovdiv) found out he was promoting them whilst literally being on their website. Because we recommended MedConnect and InterHecs, these guys have started making a billions different new accounts (you can see theyve all joined TSR in the last few days) to talk crap about all the agencies apart from tutelage and try claim anyone who says they have had a good experience with another agency is working for them. I got my last account banned cos I posted a screenshot of the guys face on TSR from the tutelage website and reported me.

Oh I see so did u use medconnect aswell then and what year you in?

Latest