mya975
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
If the payment was scheduled for a certain date but did not go into the account, what is the reasoning behind this?
The status says it's been approved and from what I've read that means money should go into the account. Enrolment at university was on Friday.
Kazuhira
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by maya060911)
If the payment was scheduled for a certain date but did not go into the account, what is the reasoning behind this?
The status says it's been approved and from what I've read that means money should go into the account. Enrolment at university was on Friday.
Did you send of declaration ? It's supposed to say 'payments scheduled'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jenx301
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's possible your university has not confirmed your attendance with student finance yet. Call student finance and ask them if you need to do anything, such as send the declaration, and if they say they are waiting on your uni then contact them and ask them to confirm you have fully enrolled.
Hsbccansuckme
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They changed my date to the 22nd that I get paid instead of the 21st. So ****ed off
Hsbccansuckme
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It says submitted on my two payments for the 22nd and approved for everything else sooo ?
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It takes 3 days to reach your account.
Klix88
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What OU Student said.

Plus that will be working days, so nothing will have happened over the weekend. If the uni tells SF today, then your money will arrive in your bank account Thursday at the earliest. If you got very lucky, they might have told SF on Friday, which means your money could arrive Wednesday at the earliest. But that relies on the uni admin process having been very on the ball so I wouldn't be hopeful. Bear in mind that there are several organisations involved and there are delays which might happen at any stage (uni, SF, SF's bank, your bank) so it may take longer.

The date on your SF correspondence is just the earliest date on which they are able to pay you - it's not the actual date on which you will be paid.
mya975
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kazuhira)
Did you send of declaration ? It's supposed to say 'payments scheduled'

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never received any declaration and it's not in correspondence either.
Klix88
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by maya060911)
I never received any declaration and it's not in correspondence either.
I'd phone Student Finance and ask what's going on. If you haven't been provided with a payment schedule (either through the post or on the SF system) then the process may not be complete.

Which document is giving you the 'scheduled' payment date?
mya975
Rep:
?
I have neither that are scheduled. I have asked my university and they're saying they try to confirm as soon as possible after enrolment. This was on Friday and nothing has changed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads