Level 3 extended DiplomaWatch
The sixthform that I attend have just offered us the oppurtunity to partake in the edexcel Level 3 Extended Diploma. Our school is only allowing us to write a dissertation (which I think I'll enjoy more than the other options) on the subject of our choice. As I'm sure you're aware, the dissertation must tackle a question on a subject that I find interesting. Below, I'll write some of the questions I've came up with, and would appreciate your opinion on whether they're good, will work well for my dissertation or can be improved in anyway. Of course, any other advice on the qualification/ ideas for questions or subjects to base my project around would be much apprericrated.
1) As a society, are we heading towards a utopian future or a distopian future?
2) Will technology or religion play a bigger part in achieving a utopian future?
3) Why do different societies, at different time periods, have such varying ideas of what a distopian/ utopian future is?
4) is there any room for religion in a modern day society?
5) Can we live in a truly democratic society with a royal family in power?
Thank you for your time
here are a few other suggestions
1) Can Terrorism be Justified ?
2) Should we have a Monarch?
3) Is Having the death Penalty in some countries hypocritical