Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've found a little time (in between computing revision) to type up the questions to the P3 exam to the best of my memory. Still not sure about a couple of the questions (f(x) for qu.2), and the mark allocations, but this is what I can make of it.
    thanks to kriztinae for providing the various marks, and theone for providing solutions (used them to work back towards answers).
    apologies if any questions are incorrect, and please tell me, so that I can correct them.
    (ps, sorry if it's hard to read....i tried putting it into pdf, but some of symbols didn't come up as they should)
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc P3 exam.doc (24.5 KB, 1113 views)

ReputationRep:
    in the factor theorem i think the first term was just (x + p) not that fraction, other than that seems good. really dont have a clue how you can remember every single number to that accuracy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoidberg)
    in the factor theorem i think the first term was just (x + p) not that fraction, other than that seems good. really dont have a clue how you can remember every single number to that accuracy.
    okay thanks, changed that... any more corrections would be grealty appreciated
    i actually got most of the numbers from theone's solutions, esp for the vectors one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    I've found a little time (in between computing revision) to type up the questions to the P3 exam to the best of my memory. Still not sure about a couple of the questions (f(x) for qu.2), and the mark allocations, but this is what I can make of it.
    thanks to kriztinae for providing the various marks, and theone for providing solutions (used them to work back towards answers).
    apologies if any questions are incorrect, and please tell me, so that I can correct them.
    (ps, sorry if it's hard to read....i tried putting it into pdf, but some of symbols didn't come up as they should)
    wow, u aint got a copy of the p1 questions do u?

ReputationRep:
    ooo thanks ! Think you could post up the solutions too :P ?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.