The Student Room Group

Guys, can you orgasm from penetration?

This is a counterpart to the girl thread, but it's also an actual question: many people can orgasm from prostate stimulation, but not all (as far as I know) can and less try.
Nah, only a blowjob does it for me.
Reply 2
Original post by TorpidPhil
Nah, only a blowjob does it for me.

Omg have you legit had intimate contact??? Yay!!!! :yay::congrats::woo::elefant: Omg I request details I'm so proud of you no lie :hugs::nyan::party: when did this happen has this happened I don't remember you saying omg my baby
Original post by louieee
Omg have you legit had intimate contact??? Yay!!!! :yay::congrats::woo::elefant: Omg I request details I'm so proud of you no lie :hugs::nyan::party: when did this happen has this happened I don't remember you saying omg my baby

Nah Louie. I'm still as lonely and as horny as ever before :banana:

I just thought I'd troll this thread since it is ridiculous and a lot of people agreed on another thread that oral sex > vaginal penetration in terms of pleasure. I have no idea. Just, yeah, thought it would be mildly funny to pretend that it was impossible for me to get off on vaginal sex.

Sorry to let you down there bro, haha.
Reply 4

I just thought I'd troll this thread since it is ridiculous and a lot of people agreed on another thread that oral sex > vaginal penetration in terms of pleasure. I have no idea. Just, yeah, thought it would be mildly funny to pretend that it was impossible for me to get off on vaginal sex.

This thread isn't about vaginal penetration though - read the post more carefully. I did mention the prostate.
Original post by alexeiR
This thread isn't about vaginal penetration though - read the post more carefully. I did mention the prostate.

Wait, are you asking, can a guy orgasm solely from being anally penetrated?

Or are you asking, does a guy prefer orgasms induced from anal penetration over vaginal penetration?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Your assumption was that vaginal penetration wouldn't be sufficient alone to cause male orgasm. Obviously it is in the vast majority of cases.

I never mentioned a vagina, but I mentioned a prostate, ergo anal sex (or pegging).
Reply 7

Ohh :cry2:

Original post by alexeiR

You should've specified what you mean by "penetration". As in, receiving it, or doing the penetrating? Very vague.
Original post by alexeiR
I never mentioned a vagina, but I mentioned a prostate, ergo anal sex (or pegging).

Edited my last post...
It's sad to think about all those straight who guys are missing out on the prostate orgasm just because they think it's gay :frown:

Question to the boys: Would you let your GF **** you with a strap on?
Reply 10
Original post by louieee
Ohh :cry2:

You should've specified what you mean by "penetration". As in, receiving it, or doing the penetrating? Very vague.

Sorry! Will do next time.
Reply 11
Original post by driftawaay
It's sad to think about all those straight who guys are missing out on the prostate orgasm just because they think it's gay :frown:

Yes.
Original post by alexeiR
Sorry! Will do next time.

No worries :penguinhug:
Original post by alexeiR
Yes.

But you're bi, I mean all the straight boys, because they think anal is 'ew im not gay'. :colondollar:

I'd let you **** me tbh
Original post by louieee
I'd let you **** me tbh

:sexface:
:sexface:

:loveduck:
Yes. Source: first-hand experience

I would :colondollar:
And here's a thread and poll I made about the topic: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3572385

Also yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending