Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did you all find it? Personally I thought it was a joke, although Ive probably lost some marks and ****..especially for the question where it asked for obersvations when becl2 has naoh added dropwise then in excess...

ReputationRep:
    easiest paper every we r very lucky!! btw wat did u get for x in the hydrated molecule thing. I got 8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay9386)
    easiest paper every we r very lucky!! btw wat did u get for x in the hydrated molecule thing. I got 8
    I got 8 as well, I got 124 for the mr of the hydrate salt..

ReputationRep:
    YAY phew thats the only 1 i was worried out..i reckon i got near full marks the BeCl2 one was precipitate formed cuz its insoluble and the equation wehn excess added was Be(OH)2 + 2OH- --> [Be(OH)4]2- i think

ReputationRep:
    YAY phew thats the only 1 i was worried out..i reckon i got near full marks the BeCl2 one was precipitate formed cuz its insoluble and the equation wehn excess added was Be(OH)2 + 2OH- --> [Be(OH)4]2- i think
    I wrote that.. woohoo

ReputationRep:
    the first one was Be2+ + 2OH- ---> Be(OH)4 wasnt it?

ReputationRep:
    the first one was Be2+ + 2OH- ---> Be(OH)4 wasnt it?
    I did Becl2 + 2Naoh ----> 2NaCl + Be(OH)2

ReputationRep:
    sorry i meant Be2+ + 2OH- --> Be(OH)2

ReputationRep:
    sorry i meant Be2+ + 2OH- --> Be(OH)2
    And what did you write for the observation?

ReputationRep:
    precipitate formed because Be(OH)4 insoluble

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like AQA are screwing up. I heard they thought all the chemistry exams were too hard last year (particularly A2), so they were making them easier this year. Bit too easy by the looks of it.

did u guys get 4034 kpa for the ideal gas equation q

ReputationRep:
    yey i got that for ideal gas, cudnt do the mr of that thing tho, duno why. n i knew them damn berillum equations, just the way they worded them tricked me into thinking otherwise screwed up on that question. others were ok. u found the exams easy? i didnt but they wernt hard. ssome were mean tho. aqa maths was really nice n easy

ReputationRep:
    looks like mark boundaries will be going down tho

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.